NIC PRINSLOO

Matters of general interest
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: NIC PRINSLOO

Postby John Boucher » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Chaps... please go and look here and see if your aircraft is being sold without your knowledge!!!

http://www.aircraftmarket.co.za/author/eagle-aviation/
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
JvTonder
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby JvTonder » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 am

John Boucher wrote:Chaps... please go and look here and see if your aircraft is being sold without your knowledge!!!

http://www.aircraftmarket.co.za/author/eagle-aviation/
Hi John don't you think we should share this info with our brethren on Avcom? L

I looked at the pic's and saw a plane or two for sale on Avcom on his site and the owners don't know about it.
Flying feeds the soul!
Grumpy
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Grumpy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:22 pm

When is this oke gonna get bliksemmed dik???? Cant believe the cheek.
##
"Hope the weather is calm tomorrow !!"
Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Eagle » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

The misinformation and misconceptions discussed on this topic is totally ridiculous. Most of the people here don't know me from a bar of soap. I'm just as passionate about flying as anybody on this forum. My mission is to sell aircraft and to make sellers and buyers equally happy. I decided to tackle all these allegations head on and have contact with most of the people involved. I can be contacted directly on 0769702758
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Where Flying is a Passion......

Branch Contact Info:

Mobile: 076 970 2758
Email: Eagle@connect.co.za
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby nicow » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 pm

John Boucher wrote:As EAGLE was the originator of the Bantam thread, he deleted it in its entirety. Now, Nic has had ample opportunity to defend himself, he has chosen not to... I simple ask "why"?
and now after about a year this...
Eagle wrote:Hi Everyone,

The misinformation and misconceptions discussed on this topic is totally ridiculous. Most of the people here don't know me from a bar of soap. I'm just as passionate about flying as anybody on this forum. My mission is to sell aircraft and to make sellers and buyers equally happy. I decided to tackle all these allegations head on and have contact with most of the people involved. I can be contacted directly on 0769702758
(**) .
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
ZU-AWA
ZU-DMM
ZU-AJO
ZU-AWF
ZU-BAI
ZS-WOR
ZU-TCT
ZU-DOD
ZU-CIE
ZU-BIW
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Then you have some serious explaining to do Nic. Pay the people their money you owe them ... simple!
ME 109
Whats the right frequency?

Postby ME 109 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:27 am

And by the way, Nic, remove my aircraft from your "for sale" list. It is NOT for sale. (**)
Aquilla 582 ZU CSZ.
Thanks for the warning John.
Andries Kruger
ZU-CSZ Aquilla 582 (Bumble bee)
Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Eagle » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:52 am

John Boucher wrote:Then you have some serious explaining to do Nic. Pay the people their money you owe them ... simple!
Hi John,

I have copied all 81 posts.... Will address each and every one of them..... Some of them with the help of my lawyer. But how do you eat a elephant John ? Bit by bit... **
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Branch Contact Info:

Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Eagle » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 pm

ME 109 wrote:And by the way, Nic, remove my aircraft from your "for sale" list. It is NOT for sale. (**)
Aquilla 582 ZU CSZ.
Good Day Mr Kruger,

By the way that is an old post...... I will never advertise any aircraft with full permission of the owner. So please don't create a false impression or insinuate that I am busy with something that I didn't have full permission to do so. My mission is to sell in a very difficult market and I have made hundreds of buyers and sellers very happy over the past 15 years. ##
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Branch Contact Info:

Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Eagle » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Tis is how I do business......
Eagle wrote:Subject: What to know when buying a Gyro
FLYNOTE wrote:Hey guys! i have once again been out of circulation for some time and really missed the banter on the forum. I see posts are few and far between. We need a big event or something newsworthy or chatworthy to light the fires. Maybe the Botswana airshow next month? I believe 12 of us so far going?
i was saddend to read about Nic Prinsloo. I have dealt with him on only one occation and found my dealings with him above board, ethical and very satisfactory. My friend Vic Venter also sold his M 24 through Nic after unsuccessfully trying to do so on his own. I am sad to hear the ' negative reviews' and am surprised that Nic does not post his side of the story. He has been in this game for many years as have many other aircraft dealers out there at NAC, Commair, Foster Air, investment Aircraft and so many I have had contact and dealings with over many years since buying my first aircraft in 1989. Surely you do not stay in business for so long if you are in it for all the wrong reasons? Maybe I am just being naive. Forgive me.
Hope you are all still enjoying your gyros. Wonderful flying weather lately for us up North. Blue skies, crisp mornings, windless days. Loving the Calidus. Go well all! (^^)
(^^)
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Branch Contact Info:

John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 pm

All that is expected Nic is that you resolve the issues that the disgruntled folk have ...
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
ME 109

Postby ME 109 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:15 am

Eagle wrote:
ME 109 wrote:And by the way, Nic, remove my aircraft from your "for sale" list. It is NOT for sale. (**)
Aquilla 582 ZU CSZ.
Good Day Mr Kruger,

By the way that is an old post...... I will never advertise any aircraft with full permission of the owner. So please don't create a false impression or insinuate that I am busy with something that I didn't have full permission to do so. My mission is to sell in a very difficult market and I have made hundreds of buyers and sellers very happy over the past 15 years. ##
Old post or not, the bottom line is, my aircraft is being advertised as for sale without my knowledge (**) If your means of advertisement are outdated, I suggest updating it. Nothing being "insinuated", facts only.
Andries Kruger
ZU-CSZ Aquilla 582 (Bumble bee)
lamercyfly
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby lamercyfly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:44 pm

I have just had an unpleasant experience dealing with Nic.

My student decided to purchase an a LSA, advertised by Nic.

The Pre Purchase Inspection was worded by Nic, NOT my student.

Many items promised were not met.

I will NEVER recommend any aircraft sale where he is the agent.

I endorse that he be no longer allowed to advertise on this forum.

I lost no money on this deal, so have no personal vendetta. But quite frankly, Nic's understanding of the logistics and legalities surrounding aircraft sales is very basic, to say the least.

Very sour taste in my students mouth..Lucky for my student, he had me to help him through what could have been a nasty experience.

Nice enough guy, but not some-one I will trust as an aircraft sales agent.

Regards.
David Daniel
Email: lamercyfly@gmail.com
Mobile: +27 (0)746495744
Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Eagle » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:30 am

lamercyfly wrote:I have just had an unpleasant experience dealing with Nic.

My student decided to purchase an a LSA, advertised by Nic.

The Pre Purchase Inspection was worded by Nic, NOT my student.

Many items promised were not met.

I will NEVER recommend any aircraft sale where he is the agent.

I endorse that he be no longer allowed to advertise on this forum.

I lost no money on this deal, so have no personal vendetta. But quite frankly, Nic's understanding of the logistics and legalities surrounding aircraft sales is very basic, to say the least.

Very sour taste in my students mouth..Lucky for my student, he had me to help him through what could have been a nasty experience.

Nice enough guy, but not some-one I will trust as an aircraft sales agent.

Regards.
Good Morning Mr Daniels,

I was there for you and your student all the way. I have spent at least 5 hours at Tedderfield with you and your student making sure all goes well.I have arranged with the owner to get the aircraft ready and the battery charged so that when you arrive that all was in order. I am proud in what I do and normally I go out to the aircraft myself and make sure all is in order. My vehicle was in for a service and that was why I arranged with the owner. I drove all the way from Pretoria to Tedderfield with alternative arranged transport to be there on the day.I am very sorry and although the battery was charged the aircraft was dirty and I was not happy at all. To write such a strong worded message on a public forum like this is really sad and I question your motives. I also negotiated a huge discount for your student on the purchase price as well. I have addressed every issue you and your student had.
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Branch Contact Info:

Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Eagle » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Just received this pm.............

Hi Nic
I have been reading the rubbish on this forum being posted against you and just like to let you know I also went through this type of bulldust a few years back. My advice is sue the crap out of all those who try to damage your name. Even if what they say is true they still don't have the right to do this to a person on a public forum. In my case 95% of what was said about me was false. I battle with the legacy of this rubbish to this day. Keep doing your business as you have been doing. no-one is in business this long if they are crooked. Hope you nail those responsible. If I can assist in any way call me....

Thank you my friend ! Really needed that !!! Exactly my sentiments too !

(^^)
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Branch Contact Info: