Banana Pod for Aquilla

Use this topic if you are in the market for something
Knysna Knight
Looking at the sky

Banana Pod for Aquilla

Postby Knysna Knight » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a Banana Pod to replace a salvaged pod that I rebuilt a few years back, that is no longer workable on account of all the reconstruction done to it over the years.

Alternatively, if anyone has a mould from which I could recreate a pod, I would be most grateful.

Failing this, if anyone could recommend a replacement pod that can handle quite a few analogue (2,25") dials, and switches, as my son wants to replace his existing panel with a more traditional look, rather than the digital stuff that presently is on board.

Reach for the skies, guys!
Knysna Knight
ZU-BWK
Robbie Shaw
The sky is all mine
The sky is all mine

Re: Banana Pod for Aquilla

Postby Robbie Shaw » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:35 am

Knysna Knight wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a Banana Pod to replace a salvaged pod that I rebuilt a few years back, that is no longer workable on account of all the reconstruction done to it over the years.

Alternatively, if anyone has a mould from which I could recreate a pod, I would be most grateful.

Failing this, if anyone could recommend a replacement pod that can handle quite a few analogue (2,25") dials, and switches, as my son wants to replace his existing panel with a more traditional look, rather than the digital stuff that presently is on board.

Reach for the skies, guys!
Where are you based ..... I might be able to help you ..

Please pm me
Robbie Shaw. (Rhodie)
Zero seven 2 5 six zero 2 six two seven
ZU-BJU. (Love Machine)
Airmanship No 1