Annual Benics breakfast - December 16

Upcoming flying events, fly-ins, airshows, flights etc
Smiley
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: Annual Benics breakfast - December 16

Postby Smiley » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:28 am

Hello everyone

Thanks for the breakfast. We had a great fly-away to Groblersdal on Sunday and stayed at the Raasblaar Lodge. This morning we returned and routed to Witbank for this annual brekkie. Afterwards we returned to the patch at Springs.

All safe!! :wink: :wink:
Flying tha beast named "Wollie"
ZS-WGT

Springs 122.40
Cacofonix
I hate turbulence
I hate turbulence

Postby Cacofonix » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 pm

vhpy Thanks a million for hosting the breakfast, 2 of us flew in from microland. What a head wind :shock: it was nice seeing familiar faces and meeting new pilots and trying to find out who they are on the microlighters site. To the photo guy and friends i met, it was great meeting you all. To my friend Riaan who flew in from Middelburg it was nice seeing you again and spending time together doing what we love. Hope this made your birthday special (^^) After Flying with Riaan to MIddelburg I flew back to microland :?: ...What a flight touching 70 mph (!!) The flight home was over far too soon vhpy
Man small...why fall?..Skies call...that's all.
ZU-EJU
Rudix
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Rudix » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:51 pm

old no 7 wrote:
Rudix wrote:
Hi ON7 !

Thanks, got your message, not sure if I will be able to join as there will be a new arrival in the hangar tomorrow.

Depending on timing I might do an early run to Benics, I have never landed there so it needs to be done.....

Might see you all tomorrow,
Fly safe,
Rudi
Hi Rudi,
If you don't make it to Benics, I will stop by on my way back and visit your new baby!!! (^^) (^^)

Hi ONS,

Sorry, I did not make it, sounds like everyone had fun, got to the field too late to go to Benics before having to be back.

Hope to see you soon,
Rudi
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic." ;)