Microland to Eastern Transvaal

Upcoming flying events, fly-ins, airshows, flights etc
Robbie Shaw
The sky is all mine
The sky is all mine

Microland to Eastern Transvaal

Postby Robbie Shaw » Sun May 24, 2015 6:35 am

Notice ......

Info out soon advising , "all keen aviators" to join us on a trip east .... SA ... Lol puff ## ## ## (^^)

Dates leaving 10th July 2015 Friday morning (first light), returning 12th July 2015 Sunday during the day ......

Looking forward to seeing you all at the holding point at Microland on the 10/07/15.

Eyes wide open will post more info soon .. (^^)
Last edited by Robbie Shaw on Fri May 29, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robbie Shaw. (Rhodie)
Zero seven 2 5 six zero 2 six two seven
ZU-BJU. (Love Machine)
Airmanship No 1
Wingover1
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Re: Microland to Eastern Transvaal

Postby Wingover1 » Wed May 27, 2015 11:34 am

Hi Robbie can you please give us more detail asap regarding the trip for eg. route, fuel stops accomodation ect. thanx. The problem is I am 2.5 hours away from M.L. and if you guys are wheels up @ first light I might aswell do the trip on my own because I will never catch up. I certainlay don't expect anyone to wait for me. So I will see what my options are maybe meeting you guys enroute meaning I have to fly the previous day and sleepover somewhere or something to that effect :roll:
ZU - ATE Windlass 503
ZU - CHG Aquilla 582
ZU - BAJ Bushbaby
jjourneyy22
Heard about flying

Postby jjourneyy22 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:37 am

Use the Buy Archeage Gold rule of thirds placement, and framing the create a sense of a focal point, or just framing the Archeage Gold foreground to give depth and dimension. Check out "the rules of composition" in Photographic Landscapes. Good Luck, great foundation for Cheap Archeage Gold magic!
Robbie Shaw
The sky is all mine
The sky is all mine

Postby Robbie Shaw » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Wingover1 wrote:Hi Robbie can you please give us more detail asap regarding the trip for eg. route, fuel stops accomodation ect. thanx. The problem is I am 2.5 hours away from M.L. and if you guys are wheels up @ first light I might aswell do the trip on my own because I will never catch up. I certainlay don't expect anyone to wait for me. So I will see what my options are maybe meeting you guys enroute meaning I have to fly the previous day and sleepover somewhere or something to that effect :roll:
Hi Wingover,,,, email me on robertgrantshaw@gmail.com and I will send you every thing ..

Regards

Robbie
Robbie Shaw. (Rhodie)
Zero seven 2 5 six zero 2 six two seven
ZU-BJU. (Love Machine)
Airmanship No 1
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:59 am