NEWCASTLE AIRSHOW 2012 2 JUNE

Upcoming flying events, fly-ins, airshows, flights etc
Quentin Ferreira
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

NEWCASTLE AIRSHOW 2012 2 JUNE

Postby Quentin Ferreira » Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am

Win tickets to the Newcastle Air Show

Gripens, Mustangs, Silver Falcons and more will be showcased on June 2.

Five double tickets are up for grabs, courtesy of the Newcastle Air Show, set for June 2 and now part of the KZN Winter Air Tour.

To win double tickets, view the 'Featured at the 2012 Air Show' gallery on looklocal and tell us what colour the underside of the Mazda Zoom-Zoom planes' wings are. SMS the word NA and your answer, followed by your name and surname, to 32690. Winners will be announced on the Newcastle Advertiser's facebook page, Newcastle's Newspaper, at 9am on Friday.*

At the Air Show, featured performances will be: Golden Eagles skydivers, the Oryx helicopter, the 'Flying Lion' Harvards, the L39 Team, Mustang 'Sally', the Gripen C fighter jet, Zoo York Zlins, the majestic Silver Falcons, Chipmunks, the Goodyear Eagles, the Red Bull stunt team, an action show from Netstar, and Team Gabriel.

Gates open at 8am and entrance fees are R50 for adults and R30 for children. More than 55 exhibitors will ensure young and old are seated - this includes 15 food stalls and the Ncandu 86 Round Table beer tent.

Visit www.airshownewcastle.co.za for more information.

Winners will have to collect their tickets by Friday, 12 noon. Tickets not collected before 12 noon, will be given to another possible winner.

I HOPE TO SEE MOST OF YOU AT THE SHOW!!

HAVE A GREAT FLYING W-END!!!

Regards
Quentin Ferreira
ZU-ATP
Newcastle
Quentin Ferreira
Newcastle