BANTAM Fly In to Ntokozo Lodge

Upcoming flying events, fly-ins, airshows, flights etc
CFB Bantam
Survived first engine out
Survived first engine out

BANTAM Fly In to Ntokozo Lodge

Postby CFB Bantam » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 am

Ladies and Gents

I have posted under Hanger Talk an invite to Bantam pilots / owners for a short 2-day trip up north (From Brits) and have decided to continue the discussions here

So far Goldie (2 x Bantams near Sue's Strip) and DISH (Aeroden) have shown intrest. Also finally got hold of Hans Kolver who would love to join us but is completing his last flight at SAA before retiring (^^) and is away on leave till the 30th of July. He suggests the 1st weekend in August but to make a trip down to the Lowveld

We can still do the Ntokozo trip as a start and Hans has given permission to land at his strip

TribalCroc of Ntokozo has accommodation available at very reasonable rates which include the dinner (Saturday evening) and the Breakfast teh following morning.

The plan so far is to fly from Aeroden to Hans Kolver strip ( S 25 20.1 E 028 24.4) then up to Nylstroom land for a loo or smoke break then depart to Zebula Lodge for lunch and then fly the afternoon (short hop of 14NM) to Ntokozo where we will overnight and then all depart after breakfast the following morning.

There will be 100L of AVGAS at the lodge in my Jerry Cans (The lodge will collect at Brits)

This is the suggested route so far

The weekends in mind are the 17th and 30th of July - if this does not suite everyone we can wait and do the planned Lowveld trip with Hans Kolver.

I personally dont mind doing both

Let me have your thoughts :idea: :idea:

Christo vhpy
ZU-KCB