Speak-Eze intercom systems and all for sale

All accessories and parts for sale (Engines, parts, GPS, comms, instruments, trailers etc)
Keith R
Looking at the sky

Speak-Eze intercom systems and all for sale

Postby Keith R » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 am

Hi All,

I would like to get rid of all of the old Speak-Eze intercom stuff that I still have. I did this before and one person said that they wanted the stuff but this did not happen. If anyone is interested in producing these good working systems then I will assist them to do this with all diagrams and methods of making the various parts etc. I also have the injection moulding dies for making the very successful microphone mouthpiece system. I have a few intercoms fully assembled and working, and there are still quite a few pc boards for the P-1 panel mount intercom with SMD parts and all, plus many 100 ohm 2" speakers for the headsets. I also have two of the old Lynx intercom systems with wiring for the old Icom A20 radio, but the old NiCad batteries are time-ex. I'm asking for R5000.00 for everything and that includes the dies and training. Anyone interested can get me on 083 415 1409 or my e-mail krenecle(at sign) netactive.co.za.

Keith Renecle
Keith R
Looking at the sky

Re: Speak-Eze intercom systems and all for sale

Postby Keith R » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:38 pm

O.K the stuff has been taken. Thanks to Gary H would will be producing them sometime soon. Watch the forum!

Keith R