Various accessories for sale

All accessories and parts for sale (Engines, parts, GPS, comms, instruments, trailers etc)
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Various accessories for sale

Postby Henni » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am

Rotax 532 with B Box: TT = 104 hours - R15 000 firm

Aquilla 1 Wing complete - R10 000 or nearest reasonable offer

Aquilla cart minus engine & accessories, instruments & wheels - R10 000 or nearest reasonable offer

Henni
Last edited by Henni on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Keep grassroot aviation alive!
mulderpm
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Various accessories for sale

Postby mulderpm » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Henni, ek het jou n' PM gestuur vir die karetjie.
Paul Mulder
Tailwinds are the best
ZU-DBC Aquilla
Pretoria
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi Paul,

Het geantwoord my vriend. Dit is nog beskikbaar. Wag vir jou oproep.

Groete,

Henni
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Suure fot vannie Aquilla cart wil my Windlus opgryd willempie
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Jinne Willempie,

Aggeneiman, dan nounet gedenk ek sal maar moet gaat dat iemant my kante leer omte haar te kat vliegt...

nul ag 3 sewe o fier vuur 6 een negi

Mittie viele ov darsonder? Ekke laaik daai viele baije sellef en sal grag vil hou.

Paul, djy sal djouse gatte moet roer as djy nog geintesest tet es... As Willempie ijeersti kom, sal sy maar moet sam mit hom mut hys tu gaat.

Chirs,

Henni
Brian
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Brian » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:10 pm

If your trike is still in one piece I would like to offer you ten k per month for five months, you can keep it with you till last payment is done. Pls advise!
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:01 am

Hi Brian,

Someone is viewing it today. If no interest shown, I will let you know my friend.

All the best mate,

Henni
zucac
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby zucac » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi Henni
is that 582 still for sale
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi mate,

I have someone viewing the complete aircraft today, someone else tomorrow and Brian also interested. Please give me till Wednesway for a answer.

Henni
zucac
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby zucac » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm

thanks
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:08 am

Hi mate,

Unfortunately I've decided to keep the engine. Let me tell you the story behind this: (you should know me & my long winded writings by now :) )

Someone came to look at the aircraft on Monday the 9th, my final cut-off date. (I used this as my "fleece" to determine if I should sell the aircraft or not) We all make mistakes, & myself more so than most others & I cannot know for sure just in WHAT condition the 583 will be that's coming to me... (We are dedicated & active Christians and therefor we see everything in a different light as a direct result of it.)

Whilst demonstrating everything to him, he kept on saying in what a good condition it was and how new the engine still was. I started the engine numerous times and it would start on the 1st turn, EVERYTIME!

He then said that he'll bring his instructor the next day to come assemble the wing to inspect it's condition. I was AMAZED by his failure to seize this bargain immediately despite being seriously impressed with the overall condition of it all and even saying so over & over whilst inspecting it! That night, I realized just how low my price for all of this really was and how hard it would be to get another COMPLETE 2nd hand Rotax 582 package again in a similar mint condition.

I sent him an sms to say that it is now past my deadline & that actually I no longer wanted to sell it, but that he should come look at the wing the next day. In the meantime my wife convinced me that he has been praying & believing for it & that this would be his blessing because of it, even if at my cost. Well, he never pitched. Had he come, it would have been his. And being fair, if he comes before the weekend, it will still be his as I do not want to stand in the way of answered prayer. But I'll not let him know. I believe if something does not "flow" it's better to let it go altogether. We've given away a great many items in our lives, very few gave anything to us. I do not want to give away my blessing unless I HAVE to.

I really need some funds to carry on with my project, & I have the Rotax 583 on its way to me. But I've decided that I cannot let this engine go. It is a beautifully, complete package & it works like a dream. And they cost R103 000 new - I've got a personal quotation direct from Rotax. Plus Boet & others motivated me to rather get a Rotax Blue Top 582 for my project & now I HAVE one and a GOOD one on top of it!!!

So now, even though my project is progressing slow as a result, I'm going to start off by using this specific engine. Once I know she flies like anticipated, I'll swop with the 583 (many have told me that the 583 will only operate well at a given & tuned power setting and not work well outside of that). So if it does not work, I'll remove & put the 582 back in.

I'm so sorry mate, but the engine, instruments and wheels are too good to let them out of my hands. I'm willing to part with the 532, but no longer with the 582. I'll begin stripping her this weekend. I'm going to install the complete engine as is, mount and all. I'll just move the radiator to the bottom. The complete instrument panel will also go in exactly as is. My modifications makes this really ideal. I might even use the fuel tank as is if I can fit it in somewhere. And those wheels! Man, I cannot get my mind off those bundu bashing wheels...

Thus, the Rotax 532, complete Aquilla I wing with training bars & whatever remains of the Aquilla cart will continue to be for sale & I'm open to reasonable offers for those.

All the best my friend,

Henni
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 am

Hi everyone,

I have decided to keep the Aquilla and fly her myself. These item are therefor no longer for sale.

Regards,

Henni