CHANGING TO A DIFFERENT POWERPLANT

fransstrydom
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Re: CHANGING TO A DIFFERENT POWERPLANT

Postby fransstrydom » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 pm

That is exactly the problem CrazyDoc.Getting all the gyro pilots together at the same time is almost impossible.Much of the animosity around is because of a lack of communication.We do the proverbial thing and stick our heads in the sand,hoping the problems will go away.Carnavon was a a good example,the attendance was small compared to Stellenbosch and Gariep.Small issuses grew into big ones,and the only way i can see people communicate is through the forum,unless someone can come up with a better idea.
Francois
crazydoc
Learning to fly
Learning to fly

Postby crazydoc » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi Frans,
Yes a forum can reach more pilots much easier, but as you can see it doesnt work. Someone sits behind his pc and pulls someones opinion apart or the way one sometimes write something doesnt come over correctly and the next guy gets the wrong impression and soon it is a messy afair. Saying your say in an open meeting cuts a lot of nonsense out and can be much more conducive.etc etc.
We are all outdoor enthusiasts. I propose a twice a year fly inn. That way, its not a once in a blue moon event and if you miss one , its not a train smash. One can also move it around a bit to accomodate all.
Then if you dont like sagpa or its ideas , we all work on it. (^^)
Induna
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Induna » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi,

kon iemand al n antwoord uit CAA kry oor mod approvals? Ek wil ook die Rotax uithaal, maar sukkel om info uit CAA te kry oor hoe die proses werk, watter forms om in te vul, hoe om n ATF te kry na die mod, ens..

Enige iemand dit "recently" gedoen?

Jacques
ZU-IIJ | Zenith CH650B Taildragger
ZU-RHT | Magni M18 Spartan
Flooi
Survived first engine out
Survived first engine out

Postby Flooi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Induna wrote:Hi,

kon iemand al n antwoord uit CAA kry oor mod approvals? Ek wil ook die Rotax uithaal, maar sukkel om info uit CAA te kry oor hoe die proses werk, watter forms om in te vul, hoe om n ATF te kry na die mod, ens..

Enige iemand dit "recently" gedoen?

Jacques
Watter enjin oorweeg jy?