Post your intended route just in case
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Have not done a ferry flight for some time now. The usual story waiting for a stable weather pattern and then lots of looking at maps , and making lists. Always dread those Drakensberg ..... rescue remedy !
Sue safe and sound will post pics soon.
- Almost a pilot
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 pm
- Location: Rwanda- Work, Grassland sports facility home base
HI Sue,Suesing wrote:Sue safe and sound will post pics soon.
ek is bly jy het veilig gevlieg................
NB; kyk na jou w/apps...... het boodskap gestuur.
Blessed By THE BEST.
Piet missing you skat , my sexy cell and gps tablet was smash and grabbed g oing to Pretoria last week, so no more whats app.
(or g.p.s )
(or g.p.s )
As promised here are a couple of pics Ladysmith to Ingwe in ZU-DDL . Flight time 4.5 hrs.
- fuel pipe_opt.jpg (23.72 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
- view past Harrismith_opt.jpg (21.8 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
- rain for an hour_opt.jpg (16.8 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
Must have been an exciting trip Sue!
Ya the flying in rain for an hour was a bit hectic, but after that really super plane sailing, thanks for your intrest!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests