Aquilla 582 R42 000

Microlights, gyro's and other aircraft for sale
ZS-NEL
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: Aquilla 582 R42 000

Postby ZS-NEL » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Heni hoe lank het jy die airie gevlieg of gehad voor jy hom aan Stephan verkoop het?
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi my vriend,

Ek het hom glad nie gevlieg nie. Ek vlieg nie trikes nie en boonop moet my lisensie hernu word. So ek skat miskien vier maande, sal moet gaan kyk. In elk geval nou net met Stephan gepraat.

Groete,

Henni
Last edited by Henni on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keep grassroot aviation alive!
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Moderator Reply:

I do not like the direction this thread is heading guys ....keep the BS out of it please :wink: ....I will not hesitate to delete it if this "tit for tat" continues...

If the owner is a member here then why not post for yourself? If you have login issues or trouble posting you are welcome to contact me by e mail and I will assist you.

husseyam (at) absamail.co.za
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Stephan is a member, but he is not a active flyer. He asked me to advertize this aircraft for him.
(Moderated)
I'd appreciate it if this thread can continue with interested buyers.
Henni

Moderator:

I am not here to pick sides guys, I am going to delete that which I feel is not relevant to the thread....

Keep it positive... (^^)
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:16 am

Hi all,

For pics of this trike, send mail to stefdup@absamail.co.za For any enquiries to the previous owner who last flew her, contact Boet Potgieter. For his cell phone detail, send me an email to hennie.vanrooyen@exxaro.com His name is also his avatar name over here, so you can PM him direct. He is also one of the chairmen over at the Klerksdorp Gliding Club where he flies his Bushbaby regularly. You'll mostly find him driving around on my ex purple Kawasaki Viking Nomad 1500 tourer, smiling from ear to ear in pure ecstasy :)

So, there you have it all if interested & you have any queries whatsoever. Everything is completely open & transparent.

I'm taking my KR2 project down to the South Coast this coming weekend. If this Aquilla does not have a new owner by weekend 22 November, I'm going to insist Stephan takes my Mizer in exchange for his Aquilla, dismantle the Aquilla & also take her down to the south coast same weekend of the 22nd. Our final move down there takes place on the 26th November & then my mind will be set on other things than flying for the moment.

Jacques, no need to worry my kind friend. I'll remove your intercom, headsets & ptt button & return to you before I do the exchange. Thank you so much for your kindness. Say hi to your dad from me, will you?

Cheers all,

Henni
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:31 am

I have moderated the posts and deleted the comments that have caused the complaints I have received about the content.

I would like to state 2 things from a Moderators perspective:

1: This forum is a platform for members to buy or sell. Simple. It is always up to the BUYER to do his/her homework on an aircraft to decide it's value and or potential pitfalls.... ML.co.za cannot and should not become a forum where we as moderators have to delete or remove a "for sale" thread due to differing opinions on an item? If there are issues that come to light, then it remains the BUYERS responsibility to investigate these. As Mod's we are here simply to keep the peace as best we can. We recently had to take strong action against a member because of exactly this reason.

2: The advertiser. If YOU choose to advertise your plane or product here, YOU must remember that you do so in a forum environment where not everyone will agree with your advert! Getting personal with someone who points out something about your aircraft that you don't like is not going to help the situation. YOU choose to advertise here so learn to accept a few questions and answer them in an honest way. After all YOU are trying to sell...so it's up to you to manage your own attitude towards any potential buyer. If you don't like people asking (sometimes difficult) questions...then my advice is don't advertise here! ##

Lastly...just a note to persons who are in the market for a plane. DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Take someone knowledgable and experienced with you when you inspect an aircraft...there are many aircraft lying around whose history and paperwork is not what it seems. It's not up to us MODS to be judge and jury on the suitability or legality of something on sale here.