The aircraft was covered for more than 20 years. The fabric was still OK, but the paintwork was starting to look a bit tatty, and the wooden stringers tarted warping seriously, and the belly started looking really nervous. How do u replace that? Out with the knife! Glad to report that not a single pipe had a crack in it, neither was there any rust. Besides, I have had a bit more practice with fabric covering, so the job will hopefully come out a lot better and neater. I have replaced all those warpy pesky wooden stringers with aly ones. The lines are now really beautiful, and will stay that way. I am not doing any structural changes on this aircraft, it has been flying trouble free from 1988 to 2012. Do not fix it if it is not broken. Progress has been steady over the last few days. The frame is now nearly ready for covering. The Luggage box has been covered already, and has a neater appearance and will be a lot lighter. (The old one was made of "bokseil", and was heavy and cumbersome. I have decided to cover the inide side panels of the cocpit with fabric, instead of using the old vinyl covered plywood ones. The plywood is really vrot, and heavy. I have taken some nice pics, but stil have to figure out how to make `em smaller on this new PC. Then I will start putting in pics.