Aircraft Projects Underway or Completed

Moderator: Tailspin

Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Re: Explorer

Postby Aerosan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 am

Boet wrote:Daai neus gaan vra vir n mooi spinner. :wink:
Ja Oom Boet so how much :!: :!: inflight ajaustable IVO 3 blade. I would like it as light as possible as we have to cut down on weight. The Duck and myself are thinking of malaria as a possible aid to weight loss for the two of us in order to compensate for the 30kg`s of the Subie motor :!: :!:

does the spinner come with a bekplate :?:

Sanna
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Duck Rogers
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Duck Rogers » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Was able to get out of bed today.
I've been so damn sick the last 5 days that I've now lost all the weight that I needed to loose. Your turn now. Eat less and Cr@p more! :lol: :lol:
Airspeed, altitude, or brains....you always need at least two
grostek
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby grostek » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Duck Rogers wrote:Eat less and Cr@p more! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sound advice

Kind regards,

Gunter Rostek
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 am

Duck Rogers wrote:Was able to get out of bed today.
I've been so damn sick the last 5 days that I've now lost all the weight that I needed to loose. Your turn now. Eat less and Cr@p more! :lol: :lol:
Hey Duck, ($$) I preferred you when you were sick and couldnt speak :twisted: :twisted:
CFD
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Postby CFD » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Minder eet en meer kak sal help :lol: Die spinner kom volledig. BEK plate & all. I am in The Fairest at the mo, contact me on Mon. i will be very reasonable. :wink:
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am

CFD wrote:Minder eet en meer kak sal help :lol: Die spinner kom volledig. BEK plate & all. I am in The Fairest at the mo, contact me on Mon. i will be very reasonable. :wink:

Thanx CFD, if possible drop me a PM with your contact details pleas 8) Soos my jonste se" pappa is morrelig" toe ek vra wat dit is se sy "juffrou se dit is n mooi woord vir dik mense!!" Nou hoe moet n pa se hart dan voel :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 am

Ok guys

here is a couple of pics from the week end. We are getting close now and I hope to finish the cowl`s glass work on Wednessday and then do a final weight and balance.

I foresee that we will be able to fly this baby by the end on the year (**) ($$) (^^) Im aiming for end of next month though but end of the year still sounds fine to me, and the Duck still needs a rating ($$) ($$) ($$) puff
Attachments
DSC00895.JPG
san duck.JPG
Running.JPG
DSC00899.JPG
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Boet » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Sanna, dis ekke wat by CFD gekuier het en op sy komper geskryf het oor die spinners. vhpy Jou errie begin lyk mooi! (^^) (^^) (^^) (^^) (^^)
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Ja die arie kom nou mooi aan en ekke dink die spinner sal nou moet bykom. Hier le die probleem ook dan, dit wil voorkom of ons als sal moet "custom maak" oor die VP prop en die afstand agter vir die borsels maar ons sal moet sien.

Oom Boet ons sal gesels oor die spinner as ons nou daardie probleempie uitsort. Dankie virrie PM

Groetnis Sanna en Eend
Attachments
DSC00909.JPG
Ekke en die Duck
DSC00907.JPG
DSC00908.JPG
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Just a small update...
We did a weight and balance this weekend, she came out a bit nosey...so we moved the battery back, gained 1 kg in weight due to the extended battery cables but she`s on the numbers! Between 21.47% to 25.82% with 100 kg pax and 100kg piloot. She is a bit heavy at 368kg empty :oops: but nou ja ons sal maar sien :P

Cheers vir eers
KFA
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby KFA » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

(^^) Net jammer sy is bietjie van 'n dikgat :roll: (-) Kan nie wag om daai subu the hoor hardloop nie.
Luck-The moment when preparation meets opportunity.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
"Opportunity Is Missed By Most Because It Is Dressed in Overalls and Looks Like Work." - Thomas Alva Edison
BUSHPILOTS FLY TAILDRAGGERS
Failure is not the opposite of success, it is the stepping stone for success
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Ja wat kan n man se :!: :!: party van ons vat maar die dikkes :lol: :lol: Stefan ons het al so n ronte op die runway geroer met haar en sy het PLENTY krag vhpy vhpy nou moet ons pampier werk insit en als klaarmaak. Julle het ook so n prop op n aerie gesit, hoe het julle die borsels gemonteer? jy het nie dalk n foto nie?

Cheers San
KFA
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby KFA » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Ons het 'n bracket gebou wat aan die ratkas vaskom. Sal kyk of ak fouties het.
Luck-The moment when preparation meets opportunity.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
"Opportunity Is Missed By Most Because It Is Dressed in Overalls and Looks Like Work." - Thomas Alva Edison
BUSHPILOTS FLY TAILDRAGGERS
Failure is not the opposite of success, it is the stepping stone for success
Duck Rogers
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Duck Rogers » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Unfortunately, some of us are heavier than others (no names, just follow my eyes! :roll: :roll: ).......And the bloody cowl just don't want to get finished :!: vhpy I keep hearing about how it's gonna get sanded down etc. but........nothing! niks!...still looks the same, week after week :lol: Maybe it was just a rumour :?:
I'm done welding the radiator and routing the waterpipes. Unfortunately the one weld on the radiator had a small leak and I had to take it back home to re-weld :oops:
This Sunday I'll be putting in a solo effort as some of us ( no names, just follow my eyes :roll: :roll: ) are slacking it somewhere on a farm, apparently attending some very important wedding (that's his version anyway!)

Love you Sanna!!
Airspeed, altitude, or brains....you always need at least two
Aerosan
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Aerosan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Duck Rogers wrote:Unfortunately, some of us are heavier than others (no names, just follow my eyes! :roll: :roll: ).......And the bloody cowl just don't want to get finished :!: vhpy I keep hearing about how it's gonna get sanded down etc. but........nothing! niks!...still looks the same, week after week :lol: Maybe it was just a rumour :?:
I'm done welding the radiator and routing the waterpipes. Unfortunately the one weld on the radiator had a small leak and I had to take it back home to re-weld :oops:
This Sunday I'll be putting in a solo effort as some of us ( no names, just follow my eyes :roll: :roll: ) are slacking it somewhere on a farm, apparently attending some very important wedding (that's his version anyway!)

Love you Sanna!!
Ja ja ($$) ($$) ($$) ($$)
the wedding was very lekker as any farm wedding normally is, we had a nice show yesterday with a Harward flying over at tree top height ( not quite but it felt that way vhpy vhpy vhpy ) and various other types comiing from JHB to where ever and again in the afternoon when they returned.

Eend daai battery cables better be done by next weekend or all the love in the world will not save you. (**) (**) you might just have to as for assylum in the US of A (-)