Burning Gyros

The meeting place for gyronauts, gyronuts and those nuts about gyro's

Moderators: Condor, FO Gyro, Gyronaut

old no 7
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Re: Burning Gyros

Postby old no 7 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 pm

volki wrote: they have to add about 300- 500kg for the detostop and that means 20-40 seats lost
In my books that makes each pax about 15kg. I thought Air Biafra only flew paper jets. :? :?
ZU-f-ALL
volki
Signed up at flight school

Postby volki » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:43 am

hei old no 7,
i see you know how to use mathematics :!: :) BUT :shock: => an inattention of you ! :!: :?: ==> i´m talking about seats and not pax (missed pax is the result !!) :idea: .

"I thought Air Biafra only flew paper jets." :lol: :lol: :lol: not bad this !! (^^)
do you fly a gyro or ?
take care (specially with calculationthings vhpy !)
hope to hear from you !!

volki
Stephan van Tonder
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Stephan van Tonder » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:50 pm

fuel bladders readily avaible - made to any shape.
http://www.buckrogers.co.za/
Nuts about Cheetahs. Petit is the place.
Morph
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby Morph » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:27 pm

There was this one September 2003. WCMC were having a competition day

He was heavily loaded fuel and two hefty guys and looks like he took off downwind as well, if you look at the direction of the smoke he could not maintain altitude and crashed at the bottom of the field.

Both survived but the PAX did sustain burn injuries.
Attachments
DSC00229.jpg
DSC00229.jpg (32.08 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
DSC00227.jpg
DSC00227.jpg (16.74 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Greg Perkins
volki
Signed up at flight school

Postby volki » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm

hi morph,
that´s why i will present detostop to all pilots :!: :!: this can´t happen with this exposition prevension product :!:
here only a few arguments:
TEXOGA safety network reduces fuel losses and emissions due to evaporation up to 60 %, because it conveys the heat, binds the gas mixture and as a result of the reduced expansion reduces the loss of fuel because of overflow.
Mesh Balls eliminate the danger of explosion through electrostatic charge, which can occur in connection with foam. One of the reasons
why a number of military and civil enterprises rely on our material.
The reduction of the swash-forces leads to more security due to much more stabile flight characteristics, similar to the improved driving characteristics of race cars, using DETO-STOP. That is why the FIA (highest motorsport authority in Paris) in her appendix K expressively recommends the application of DETO-STOP
The structure of TEXOGA Safetynetwork rolls or balls causes a splitting and distribution of the forces. Because of that forces, which result due to the movement of the fuel as well as thus, resulting due to outer impact, are reduced dramatically.
Tests showed that improvement from 20 % - 50 % can be achieved
Safetynetwork Mesh Balls totally eliminate the danger of explosion of fuel tanks. Caused fires don’t spread as quickly and can be extinguished more
Safely (where applicable with water). This was proven in several tests at military and civil sites
TEXOGA safety network reduces fuel losses and emissions due to evaporation up to 60 %, because it conveys the heat, binds the gas mixture and as a result of the reduced expansion reduces the loss of fuel because of overflow.
see my download link and you will understand that it works against situations like this :!: :!:
it is not only a "business/profit-thinking" it is a possibility for more save in and for our flying.
greetings
volki