Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Gyronaut » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:03 pm

wtf?
Brian Young
First solo

JR wrote

Postby Brian Young » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:34 pm

Hey JR what does wtf stanfore? want to fly??? dont tell me you becoming an old F--t :cry:
John Young
The Boss
The Boss

JR wrote

Postby John Young » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:37 pm

Brian Young wrote:Hey JR what does wtf stand for?
Actually, you ol' Fart, :lol:

"wtf" stands for "What the F@@K"?

Regards
John ZU-CIB
Gyronaut
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Gyronaut » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Quite right John!

I am not sure WHAT the old fart is on about actually...
Maybe the question should be what he is on?

I know you dont drink. If I didn't know you better I'd think you might be growing your own out there Brian? Problem is I know you dont smoke either.

:) :shock: :)
Brian Young
First solo

JR & JY

Postby Brian Young » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:04 pm

By the look of it the two you are dirty foul moth old farts, you should start a new index called the old farts club and you can entertain each other the whole day long you should not be flying but collecting stamps, Len you should see my vegetable patch, grow the bests cabbage in the land.
Brian Young
First solo

JR & JY

Postby Brian Young » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:06 pm

By the look of it the two you are dirty foul moth old farts, you should start a new index called the old farts club and you can entertain each other the whole day long you should not be flying but collecting stamps, Len you should see my vegetable patch, grow the bests cabbage in the land.
Coyote
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Coyote » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:48 am

Hey JR welcome back dude. To fill you in Brian is trying to mix it up with us gyro boys but falling short so resorting to nastiness. As I said earlier “not enough gyro and too much naut”.

Don’t worry Brian the other one will drop and your voice will break one day and then you may become a gyro pilot.

Only kidding, JR tells me that you have stunning facilities at your school and cannot wait to come down for a fly away and explore the area a little.
Coyote
Life looks better from 2000 ft
Brian Young
First solo

Eagle 1 wrote

Postby Brian Young » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Hey Mossie you are starting to sound like those other two old farts, so if you join them and all three come down to visit me I might just change your names to the three stooges, and thats if you dont fall asleep at the lapa fire before 7pm. Hey JR I have taken on the gyro o's or as eagle 1 put it boys ( little boys) and they are falling by the wayside, maybe they have gone for a game of marbles???? :roll: :wink:
PS. I am not getting nasty this index is not for the soft harted. if you want to give you must be able to take, so stop being soft harted and start being a EAGLE Remember it is all in fun and no harm or offence ment B.Y.
Brian Young
First solo

Eagle 1 wrote

Postby Brian Young » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:44 pm

Hey Mossie you are starting to sound like those other two old farts, so if you join them and all three come down to visit me I might just change your names to the three stooges, and thats if you dont fall asleep at the lapa fire before 7pm. Hey JR I have taken on the gyro o's or as eagle 1 put it boys ( little boys) and they are falling by the wayside, maybe they have gone for a game of marbles???? :roll: :wink:
PS. I am not getting nasty this index is not for the soft harted. if you want to give you must be able to take, so stop being soft harted Remember it is all in fun and no harm or offence ment B.Y.
Brian Young
First solo

Eagle 1 wrote

Postby Brian Young » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:53 pm

PS. I am not getting nasty this index is not for the soft harted. if you want to give you must be able to take, so stop being soft harted Remember it is all in fun and no harm or offence ment B.Y.
Coyote
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Coyote » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:56 pm

I am bored with this thread now - hasn't got anything to do with flying so you can carry on on your own.
Coyote
Life looks better from 2000 ft
Brian Young
First solo

eagle wrote

Postby Brian Young » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Ok eagle 1 you can go back to your armchair now take out your laptop and talk to some other O about take off speeds, dist, maniflod press, rotor blade lenth etc etc all those very interesting things that none of us know about :shock: a nother one bites the dust :cry:
John Young
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Eagle 1 wrote

Postby John Young » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:39 pm

Brian Young wrote:PS. I am not getting nasty this index is not for the soft harted. if you want to give you must be able to take, so stop being soft hearted Remember it is all in fun and no harm or offence meant B.Y.
Now listen “gud” you ol’ Fart,

Please don’t retire or immigrate. -xX

I would hate to be the ugliest pilot left flying in South Africa. :oops:

As they say, “A picture is worth a …..” :oops: :oops:

Regards
John ZU-CIB
Attachments
The genuine ol' Fart.jpg
The genuine ol' Fart !!
The genuine ol' Fart.jpg (11.06 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
Gyronaut
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Gyronaut » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:06 pm

'kin 'ell.... fokken lelik!

Mother goose has a Moustache??

Brian, dont mess with my mate Eagle1, He's far bigger than you... (Trust me... I've taken off (with him) in his trusty-old Sycamore at 90Kgs over the max all-up weight... no prob).
Fact is, the f*cker is 6'3" tall, weighs about 130kgs and you really shouldn't be messing with him. He's the type of oke you buy drinks at the bar so he doesn't moer you... capiche?

I say again, Brian is a helluva nice guy with masses of flying experience (which I aspire to) and for whom I have the greatest respect. Fact is, he's a prick. A prick that flies very well, granted, but hey, I make a mean ommelet. So whoopee.

At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of pricks that share a common passion, aviation. Eagle is right, Brian is a wanna be Gyro instructor and hence the antagonism. Brian is right, Eagle1 has very few Gyro hours BUT you must know this!! I have been around aviators for many years, the wannabe's, we have the hangar rats, the fuel jockeys, the newby instructors, the tyre-kickers, the status seekers, the weather-beaten-been-there-done-that high time instructors (with many a good yarn around the campfire) and the good o'l okes that fly cuz its fun! Safely! But I digress, I have YET to meet a more passionate person than Eagle1 when it comes to the commitment to flying in general and specifically to the sport of Gyro Flying! He is an evangelist for Gyro's and for that I am thankful because I feel the same. (sometimes I wonder why.. until I fly, like I did today through the mountains at Ceres and then over the beach... I am hooked!)

Ok. so I have been on a plane from France for the past 24 hours and maybe I am rambling on but, lets have it Brian/Eagle, give me your best shot.

Damn its good to be home

I missed you pricks!

:D :D :D

[/u]
Last edited by Gyronaut on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gyronaut
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Gyronaut » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:09 pm

By the way,.... are the Young's computer illiterate? How come they say everything twice?

ffs (work it out Brian)

:D