The meeting place for gyronauts, gyronuts and those nuts about gyro's

Moderators: Condor, FO Gyro, Gyronaut

greg vos
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Gyro instructor required.

Postby greg vos » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Any gyro instructors available for a 6 month contract? Min grade B
Two contracts up for grabs, one is Nepal based in Pokhara flying the DTA Jro, this position will suite a person who is easy going and has a sense of adventure who enjoys the outdoors with time off being spent in site seeing and enjoying the local culture. (even better if your into yoga) This is simply tourist flying in and around mount fishtail and surrounding areas, no instruction required, candidates will need to conform to local CAAN requirements, airlaw, Met and Nav.

The other is Borneo, the craft will be the Titanium explorer, and the contract is government based with instruction within the military environments with law enforcement, this is a bit more hard core with rather less attractive living conditions. This will require AB initio with new recruits and is instructor focused.

Both will add valuable experience in flying within demanding environments, Nepal is serious mountain country and Borneo is jungle, both will require a very head out the cockpit flying approach - in short you will need to be on top of your game.

It's not airline pilot money but more of a working holiday that will greatly add to your own flying experience.
Employment available from June 2019

Interested parties to please contact me gregvos7@gmail.com
PPL (A)
PPL (H)
CFI Gyro & Test Pilot