Young AP required for contract

The meeting place for gyronauts, gyronuts and those nuts about gyro's

Moderators: Condor, FO Gyro, Gyronaut

greg vos
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Young AP required for contract

Postby greg vos » Wed May 09, 2018 4:03 pm

I have been approached to find a AP who is certified to work on Rotax and endorse aircraft log books.
The position will be available towards the end of August 2018, the ideal candidate would have extensive expierience working on the Auto Gyro MT range of machines and have in depth knlowlege working on Rotax 912/ 914 engines.

The position will suit a younger person who has a flair for travel as we will be working in the Middle East on a contract basis and will be traveling from a base in the East. It will be understood that the person has a desire to fly and possibly many hours will be flown with myself during various training flights, and test flights.
I will be contracted for a 9 month period but have only committed for 2 months to train existing Pilots and the company will possibly extend the contract, the AP or engineer contract will be initially on similar terms but possibly be extended to the full 9 month term, and renewable.
The package isn't the best, but the expierience and knowledge gained in working within a commercial environment will add benefit to your skill set.
The package will include return tickets from SA to the East ( I can't mention who the employer is at this stage) fully serviced free accommodation with internet transport as well as medical will be on offer.

Any person who is interested and has expierience on working with Gyro Copters at commercial level are welcome to contact me to discuss the details. You will need to be a authorized Rotax service engineer to be considered.

Email: gregvos7@gmail.com
PPL (A)
PPL (H)
CFI Gyro & Test Pilot
MAGNIficent
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Re: Young AP required for contract

Postby MAGNIficent » Fri May 11, 2018 8:01 am

A YOUNG AP.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To fly is LIFE...!!!
Keep on LIVING...!!
greg vos
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Re: Young AP required for contract

Postby greg vos » Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 pm

MAGNIficent wrote: ↑
Fri May 11, 2018 8:01 am
A YOUNG AP.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep I see your point Weidie😊
Most AP's are over weight balding miserable old farts ....πŸ˜‚ Ok one expetion (geel tand) who specializes in estate collections and elderly devorce'' activity........

Not sure I deserve at my age to spend time with men that fit this description.....😁😁😁😁
I'm looking for a qualified man who is in shape, can hold his own on a dance floor, drink all night and be ready as rain by 6am.....
Sadly men like this are far and few ..... :twisted:
PPL (A)
PPL (H)
CFI Gyro & Test Pilot