NAMPU AGRICULTURAL SHOW

The meeting place for gyronauts, gyronuts and those nuts about gyro's

Moderators: Condor, FO Gyro, Gyronaut

franss
Pre flight checks done

NAMPU AGRICULTURAL SHOW

Postby franss » Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 am

Yesterday i had the privilige to fly to Bothaville for this show.We flew from Wagtail Aviation,6 Gyros and 1 cessna.We had a truly nice day at the show and i want to thank The Wagtail crew for organising the logistics for this trip.Well done guys.Yesterday i met some more remarkable Gyronaughts and fantastic people that i know from the forum but nver actually met.It was a real pleasure and i really enjoyed the flying.I have to make mention of this beautifull and very quick white Sycamore with doors on.Man this improved version really goes.What a pleasure.If i had to buy a gyro this will be the one.And then there is the new Super Sycamore under development at Wagtail.Johan is working on a new improved rotor and an engine with a vast improvement on engine output.Cannot divulge info yet but believe you me this is going to be a winner.Cant wait for the testing stage.Watch this space.Anywhy,cant stop dreamig of that fantastic Sycamore CCN i think it was.Greetings.
franss
Attachments
NAMPU COMP.jpg
Parking area
Kalahari
Survived first engine out
Survived first engine out

Re: NAMPU AGRICULTURAL SHOW

Postby Kalahari » Wed May 19, 2010 12:35 pm

I've seen the guys take off from Nampo yesterday, hope you paid a visit to Eben Mocke and his RAFs at Nampo!
Arrogance and rudeness are the training wheels on the bicycle of life for those who can not keep their balance without it!
franss
Pre flight checks done

Re: NAMPU AGRICULTURAL SHOW

Postby franss » Thu May 20, 2010 11:48 am

Yes,indeed we visited the RAF display.Very nice looking aircraft with a high quality finish.Met Eben senior and junior.Know them from the forum but now at least i can put a face to the names.Vey nice people,as all Gyronaughts are.
franns
Very proud SYCAMORE owner
ZU-CCN
Rhino