Rotortec new Gyro from Germany

The meeting place for gyronauts, gyronuts and those nuts about gyro's

Moderators: Condor, FO Gyro, Gyronaut

rotortec
Thinking of flying

Re: Rotortec new Gyro from Germany

Postby rotortec » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi Jacester,

the new single seater, availeble mid Summer will have a payload of 150kg inclulding fuel.
This will get you fly with 115kg of solid mucle, no Problem.

John
volki
Signed up at flight school

Postby volki » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 pm

hello gyrofriends,
i`m infected with the "gyrovirus" (like everybody in this forum ! vhpy ). since a certain time i watched the microlighterforum, and it´s very intersting to see the opinions and statements. the s.a pilots are not so mto3 fixed and more open.
i made my education on a mto3, and i thought that´s the absolutly gyro. up to the moment i have flown other models (rav in s a . puff , a selfmade in usa, :(> ) and the rotortec cloud dancer :idea: . Ok . the mto is a quite good gyro but the landing with full wind (crosswind) is not even easy... :(> . different the feeling with the cloud dancer, didn´t make any problems , not with wind, rain! or in any situation . i have been very pleased to this gyro and felt in every situation saftey and perfect.
after this flights i asked myself , why do rotortec not produce a 2-seater ? a gyro like the one-seater cloud dancer must be in a 2-seater version perfect !. so i decided to phone rotortec ===>> i am very happy ===> they will present a 2-seater , premiere at the aero 2009 in friedrichshafen/germany !!! jochen steinbeck from rotortec told me, they will show a 2-seater, 3-blade-rotor !!!!!(more stability, speedy, saftey). he pleased me to wait after the aero 2009 (2.-5. 04) for more details because of the first presentation there.
wow , i´ll be there ! for sure !. sorry for my enthusiasum. i deceided to inform all gyrofriends and i´ll will place pictures and details, if you want !?.

greetings
volki
THI
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby THI » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Thanks for the update and yes!! send the pics!
Thinus Enslin
Potchefstroom (FAPS)
ZU-CML
Sycamore MK1 - Hilux of the gyros
Would love a RV10 though...
Low Level
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Low Level » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 am

volki wrote: i´ll be there ! for sure !. sorry for my enthusiasum. i deceided to inform all gyrofriends and i´ll will place pictures and details, if you want !?.
Absolutely. Thanx for the info. As we currently do not have a Rotortec gyro in SA, we cannot make informative decisions. Would be great to get objective info from a gyronaut. :wink:

P.S. Presume you are still looking around, comparing before you buy ? :mrgreen:
Happiness is: Wanting what you have.
ZU-CFW
My soul called, and it wants it's life back. Only one thing to do. Let's fly.
volki
Signed up at flight school

Postby volki » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm

hi low level,
yes , i´ll send soon as possible pics ! talked today to them today and asked for some more details (-) vhpy vhpy . engine with 120 hp :!: :!: 3-blade rotor, full sceen digital avionic cockpit :!: :!: sounds great, or. :?: :!:
i got one pic of the one- seater hope (they send to me) homepage : www.rotortec.com
greetings
volker