NEW OWNER FOR PETIT AIRFIELD ( FARA )

Fly-in destinations and airfield information - also use this forum to make contact with people in other areas
hugo_visser
Pre flight checks done

NEW OWNER FOR PETIT AIRFIELD ( FARA )

Postby hugo_visser » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi all, Petit airfield has a new owner, ALL existing contract has been cancelled,all conflict areas have been removed, new lease agreements have been drawn up with existing tennants. ALL parties have been accomodated and all are happy. We have security supervisor employee staying in a house on the property. My frontend loader and horse and trailer tipper has already cleared all the redundent soil and rubble. New hangers can be build with renewable 9 year and 11 months contract.Now we can concentrate on flying. Hugo. 0825610443 or 011 965 - 0022.
johnsa
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: NEW OWNER FOR PETIT AIRFIELD ( FARA )

Postby johnsa » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Congratulations GOOD BUSINESS MAKE IT HAPPEN
Blue Max
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Location: Elands River Bush and Quad Camp. Loskop Valey S25 01 55.70 E029 08 02.35

Postby Blue Max » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Mooi man en baie geluk...Ek try nog my mpl kry..Kan ons daar by jou ook kom Toutch en Go..Dankie man :P

Ek praat jou Thaal.
Ek praat jou thaal...
Visit www.opencockpit.co.za to read about my Namibiee adventure...
Stephan van Tonder
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Stephan van Tonder » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm

http://www.microlightadventures.co.za/petit.htm

Also this weekend coming - the 17h January at 10:00 there will be a meeting for all the pliots that fly out of petit to get a club for some flying events and a bit of a social side going again. If you want more detail post here and I can PM you some contact detail.
Nuts about Cheetahs. Petit is the place.
hugo_visser
Pre flight checks done

Postby hugo_visser » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi all, we are building hangars at the moment for abought 40 aircraft, the first 6 rooftrusses have been made, the steel for the balance of the structures delivered, the sheeting has been delivered, the engineer has inspected the first rooftrusses, so it is happening. we have a open hangar for a trike from the 1 st off March, 0825610443 , Hugo.