Maiden Aeroden flight

Fly-in destinations and airfield information - also use this forum to make contact with people in other areas
Tracer
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: Maiden Aeroden flight

Postby Tracer » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 pm

Dish wrote:Dont worry about what time they open, the guys are around and about from 6.am more often than not..

enjoy.. vhpy
Excellent, thanks
Tracer
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Tracer » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:51 am

:lol: :lol: (^^) (^^) (^^)

So, at last we got to do our Aeroden trip. :mrgreen: (^^) :lol:

FlyingFish, PietMeyer and myself, left Aero57 and Laser just as the sparrows woke-up (actually I think we woke them up), routed to the dam, crossed the ridge and went on to Aeroden. What an excellent flight we had. Got to meet Basie, Linda and Jack. (^^)

The return leg of the flight was also great, but we had quite a :shock: rough time landing at Aero57. (Chalk another one down on the experience board)

Excellent trip guys, thanks.
3wheels
Whats the right frequency?
Whats the right frequency?

Postby 3wheels » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 pm

(^^) (^^)

Souds like a good trip, I really need to fly there, been to have coffee with Basie & Linda (but by car)
Will give you a shout and join you the next time.
ZU-"Charlie"YV
Tracer
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Tracer » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

3wheels wrote:(^^) (^^)

Souds like a good trip, I really need to fly there, been to have coffee with Basie & Linda (but by car)
Will give you a shout and join you the next time.
Excellent, just let me know. Hoping to get the weight & balance as well as annual inspection done this week. Then I can register ZU-AJP and get ATF done, so maybe I will fly my plane by this weekend -0< (^^) (^^) .

I then want to spend a couple of hours round the patch, get to know my plane and wonder out the patch. Want to go to the next Microland brekkie and also visit Circus, for the coffee and brekkie you promised :lol: :lol: ##