11 Hours Under the belt!!! (Double Figures!!)

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
Ou Man
Survived first engine out
Survived first engine out

Re: 8.8 Hours Under the belt!!!

Postby Ou Man » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Bayliner......Congrats on that SOLO vhpy (!!)
Fly safe (-)
I believe I can fly...even touch the sky
Trikenut
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Trikenut » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:35 am

Bayliner wrote:Ross. How is the training progressing. I did my solo this morning on Johan's Cobra in Saldanha. No problems and all went as smooth as a babys' bum.
The training is going very well thanks! Well done on the solo! If you see one of my previous posts you will see the last time I flew. (It was to long ago!! :( I need to fly!!! vhpy ) You will also see the exciting news about January! vhpy
Louis is very happy with me and I am enjoying it immensley!
Regards,
Ross
Trikenut - Pilot in Training!!!
I love the smell of Avgas in the Morning!
"Beware 16 year old here"
Bayliner
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Postby Bayliner » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks Ou Man. Glad things are going well with you Ross. It is awesome to fly solo. The trike is a different animal without someone in the back seat. Climbs quicker, feels lighter on the wing and seems to take longer to land. When your turn comes round you are going to seriously enjoy it. Keep going.
Trikenut
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Re: 11 Hours Under the belt!!! (Double Figures!!)

Postby Trikenut » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 pm

As per my previous post, my parents went away and I got to fly for a week. (7 hrs of flying!) vhpy vhpy vhpy vhpy vhpy
I flew everyday of last week and I'm sure many of you heard ZU-CAK in the air. (The only times it was flying was when I was flying!)
I clocked +- 3 of my 7 hrs due to weather and other factors. However, my dad has agreed to continue to let me do what is left over before going back to 1 hr a month. vhpy
I had lots of fun and managed to get somethings I have been struggling with right! Mainly low levels over the runway! :oops: It is now easy! (^^)
I also flew a bit with Louis in the gyro! All I have to say now I have flown in the gyro in wind: I want to be called Gyronut! :lol: (Mods - I'm just joking before you change it!!)
I will put some fotos on soon. (Ya, Ya... no comments!! They'll be here! vhpy )
Trikenut - Pilot in Training!!!
I love the smell of Avgas in the Morning!
"Beware 16 year old here"
SkySketch
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Re: 11 Hours Under the belt!!! (Double Figures!!)

Postby SkySketch » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 am

Trikenut wrote:As per my previous post, my parents went away and I got to fly for a week. (7 hrs of flying!) vhpy vhpy vhpy vhpy vhpy
I flew everyday of last week and I'm sure many of you heard ZU-CAK in the air. (The only times it was flying was when I was flying!)
I clocked +- 3 of my 7 hrs due to weather and other factors. However, my dad has agreed to continue to let me do what is left over before going back to 1 hr a month. vhpy
I had lots of fun and managed to get somethings I have been struggling with right! Mainly low levels over the runway! :oops: It is now easy! (^^)
I also flew a bit with Louis in the gyro! All I have to say now I have flown in the gyro in wind: I want to be called Gyronut! :lol: (Mods - I'm just joking before you change it!!)
I will put some fotos on soon. (Ya, Ya... no comments!! They'll be here! vhpy )
Its been a year and still no photo's?

Haha

Hope your training is nearing completion.

Regards
JP
Juan-Peter (JP) Schulze
RV Freak!!!!
RV...Das Flugzeug