Flying a Bantam in and around Potchefstroom, NorthWest

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
Assagai
Heard about flying

Flying a Bantam in and around Potchefstroom, NorthWest

Postby Assagai » Mon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi all

Can anybody point me in the right direction to the nearest flying school to Potchefstroom, which focusses on training with a Bantam? The schools I know of are all a 100km+ away.

Regards
Dish
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Re: Flying a Bantam in and around Potchefstroom, NorthWest

Postby Dish » Mon May 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Hello and welcome boet.... we chatted on the "other" forum - LOL - hope you find someone in that area, other option is to do the license on whatever fixed wing you can and then convert to a bantam ?? - good luck
RV9
DISH
Assagai
Heard about flying

Postby Assagai » Mon May 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Dish wrote:Hello and welcome boet.... we chatted on the "other" forum - LOL - hope you find someone in that area, other option is to do the license on whatever fixed wing you can and then convert to a bantam ?? - good luck
vhpy (^^) Nice to see a name I know... I have thought about doing that, and I know there is a flying school at the Potchefstroom airport, so I will most likely go that route if all else fials. But I will have to plan carefully (financially) because I am planning on popping the big question soon and those rocks are not cheap (**)
Dish
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Dish » Mon May 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Priorities Son!!!! -

Kidding... do what the budget allows but start flying... pop the question in the air... if she says no Goooie the BIGGEST wing over ever .... vhpy vhpy vhpy vhpy she will soon say yes ...
RV9
DISH