Circuit Training

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: Circuit Training

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 pm

WRT landings. Don't rush them. What I mean by that is do not try to land and stop as short os possible. let the aerie land itself, you just go along for the ride. Works a charm regardless of the size of aerie. It will land when ready. If speed too high just float down the runway or go around. Relax and don't focus on the outcome (landing) but rather the actual lekka of it... Once I started worrying less about landing on the numbers and doing everything same as destrcutor things got easier and far more relaxed.

I have only a few trike hrs as P1 and it has long since lapsed, but get your destructor to take you to couple 1000 feet and leave the bar for 5 mins and see what happens..... Same applies to landing. The aerie will fly, just guide it down to where you want it to go. Don;t fight and if you have a white knukkle grip (like I had) IT IS TOO TIGHT (^^) (^^) (^^) (^^) (^^)
4 Sale (will trade)
P166S, Jodel, hangar and other odds and sods
Radial - http://tiny.cc/eppqp
Still @ The Coves (Harties) but dream has died
Navigator
Found a flight school

Postby Navigator » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I have done my first dual country trip today I must say quite an experience and eye oppener. Loved it ## Lots of radio work :oops: ($$) ($$) ($$)
You might never be happy on dry land again
Hak
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Postby Hak » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:36 pm

It is like a domino effect, just 2 get the first one 2 tumble then you want 2 kick your GAT 4 :oops: struggeling like that vhpy (^^)
"THe suspense is terrible. I hope it will last."
Navigator
Found a flight school

Postby Navigator » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Just came from a fly away weekend with the guys from light flight it was great from tomorrow i just want to be in the circuit and practise the landings any good advise i dont want my instructor to jump of. :twisted: :lol: puff
Hak
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Postby Hak » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

:lol: :lol: That leg that does not want 2 sit still, i know that feeling, especially when u are doing a check-out :oops: :oops: (^^)
"THe suspense is terrible. I hope it will last."
Navigator
Found a flight school

Postby Navigator » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi been flying solo now, done five hours nerves every time especially on takeoff 582 with topless wing any advise.
Alkemac
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Alkemac » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Navigator, I've done approx 13.5 hours and I still have the same adrenaline rush when lining up... It's natural - keep focused on the task at hand and remember to tell yourself that you have been trained for this.

The fact that you have done 5 hours solo, and had an instructor behind you for a period of time, means that you are capable of doing it vhpy
ZU-DODO