GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 am

Good Day!On sunday afternoon I did some landings.I did a precaution landing at kliprivier (^^) I also did a emergency landing for me it's lekkker.After Klipriver we did low level flying.It was great but the wind were blowing close to the ground.I did now 13.3 hours.On friday I going to take out my student license and maybe on Sunday I going to fly with the CFI Russel Bird for my test. (^^) CAI parts are in the country but I still wait for delivery. (**)
FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD.Aerotrike Scout 503 ZU-CAI.
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Hallo!My place is booked for Sunday afternoon if the weather holds. (^^) So.tomorrow it's off to Raasa to get my student license.I will also fetch tomorrow my piston set for CAI and hopefully by next weekend it will fly.Thanks Porra for all the help,what a GREAT INSTRUCTOR!! (^^) I cann't go to Volksrust this weekend because of work but Sunday I will go to Vereeniging for the training camp by Anne Boon to check the Yaks! **
Barn owl
Looking at the sky

Postby Barn owl » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm

You say you have to rewite exams. What is the maximum period between exams and license :?:

Barn Owl
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Heeee Haaaa!!! :lol: :lol: I did my solo flight this afternoon about 18h40! (^^) What a lekkkker feeling! ^ Thanks Porra for all the training but now it starts for me! (^^) puff Thanks Russel for the nice circuit and the words to me!Flying is my passion for 20 years!The feeling to fly alone I cann't explain it!!I still cann't believe it,it's a milestone in my live!! (^^) (^^)
Tribal Croc
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Tribal Croc » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm

(^^) Congrats Johan (^^)

I have been following your progress, I’m also busy with my training at Aeroden and it seems like it’s taking forever (**)

Enjoy your solo training (die einde is in sig) :)
Tribal Croc
ZU-ICanXplane
Bushbaby Explorer MK2
Tailwheel fun starts here

#exploringsouthafricanskies
Porra
Survived second engine out

Postby Porra » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:41 pm

HENNING JOHAN wrote:Heeee Haaaa!!! :lol: :lol: I did my solo flight this afternoon about 18h40! (^^) What a lekkkker feeling! ^ Thanks Porra for all the training but now it starts for me! (^^) puff Thanks Russel for the nice circuit and the words to me!Flying is my passion for 20 years!The feeling to fly alone I cann't explain it!!I still cann't believe it,it's a milestone in my live!! (^^) (^^)
(^^) Well done Johan. Keep up the hard work and you will go far. But ALWAYS remember, SAFTY FIRST!! Congrats (^^)
Porra.
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Hallo!Barn owl I don't the answer but I did my exams about 3 years ago.For me it is beter to do the exams(must) to be a safer pilot at the end of the day!Tribal croc it also felt like light years for me!But it is great to wait for the first solo! (^^) Jy moet jou training geniet.Mens onthou alles wat jou instrukteur jou geleer het met die eerste solo vlug! (^^) :wink: I cann't wait for CAI to be finished!I want to do all my solo time in it!I went solo in a raptor CCP with a 582 rotax.Cai got a 503 rotax.I was still smilling today at work not even my foreman couldn't get me cross today.I want to thank all my friends(Willie,Bennie Fincham,Dave King,Russel,Porra and Velocity,Brad Bennets Mazda zoom-zoom and Johnny Smith slick 360) that inspired me to fly!! (^^) (^^) Always safety first! (-)
Last edited by HENNING JOHAN on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat Two
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Postby Pat Two » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Thats great Johan. I have also been following your reports with interest. As Porra says, Safety first and fly the plane... Well done. (^^) (^^)
Jaco P.
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks,Pat Two!Safety is a golden rule!Like Russel (CFI) told me on sunday after my solo ' It's your life that you hold in your hands!' (^^) vhpy
Lesser_spotted_owl
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Lesser_spotted_owl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Nice one Johan, well done

Blue skies dude

(^^)
"wrong" is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses
ZU-CRC Cobra
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:55 am

Lesser_spotted_owl wrote:Nice one Johan, well done

Blue skies dude

(^^)
Thanks Mike!Did you fly last Sunday?We saw CRC coming from Klipriver and going over blokhouse.I didn't train this weekend because the engineering shop close early.We will get tomorrow the barrels then on Wednesday CAI will be 'Run in" (^^) I cann't wait for my next training session :wink:I will fly maybe with CAI over the loooong weekend! (^^)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 am

I flown this morning with CCP! (^^) Russel did a circuit with me and we had a engine out!We landed and found that the choke was a 1/4 up and killed the motor on low rpms!My mistake :oops: :oops: !I will next time double check my list! ## CAI is ready butt the motor must be run in.I was on Friday at the circus to do the break in but then the jack of the skydat broke.I will get on friday a new jack from the agents.I did today 0.6 (^^) I saw today that my learning curve started.All the things that I have learned must be applied! (^^) Thanks,Russel! (!!)
Madman
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Madman » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am

Hi,

My first lesson is next Sunday...also with CCP..can't wait. vhpy

Blue Skies
Me
ZU-BVV "The Black and Yellow Beast"
"There's a party in the sky"
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Madman wrote:Hi,

Blue Skies
Me
Hallo,Madman!!Welcome to the Circus where you will have a Great time to learn!! (^^) So,hows going to be your instrutor?Maybe Porra?Great instructor! (^^) The Circus is a great airfield!! (^^) What time are you flying on Sunday?Maybe I see you! (!!)
Porra

Postby Porra » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

HENNING JOHAN wrote:
Madman wrote:Hi,

Blue Skies
Me
Hallo,Madman!!Welcome to the Circus where you will have a Great time to learn!! (^^) So,hows going to be your instrutor?Maybe Porra?Great instructor! (^^) The Circus is a great airfield!! (^^) What time are you flying on Sunday?Maybe I see you! (!!)
:twisted: Yep Johan, that will be me!! :wink: We should be airborn around 06:00. puff
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)