GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I HAVE DONE 6 HOURS ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO.I HAVE STOP BECAUSE I WAS WORKING EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK LAST YEAR.ON FRIDAY I ALMOST GOT MY TRIKE BACK BUT THE PERSON THAT OWNS THE HANGER WEREN'T THERE AFTER I MADE ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM.NOW THIS COMING FRIDAY I AM GOING TO FETCH IT.FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS I WANT TO RUN THE MOTOR AND CHECK THAT EVERY THING IS STILL ALRIGHT.THEN I WILL TAKE IT TO THE CIRCUS AIRFIELD. vhpy I MUST ALSO REWRITE MY EXAMS AND HOPE THAT I CAN FINISH MY COURSE ASWELL MY EXAMS IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS OR SOONER :roll: I HAVE BEEN IN AVIATION FOR THE LAST 19 YEARS AND IS STILL FOR ME A PASSION IN MY LIFE :lol: I FLOWN ABOUT A MONTH AND HALF AGO AND NOW I GOT WITHDRAW SIMPTONES :lol: THANKS TO WILLIE VAN DER WALT(HATZ,SHREK) MY BEST PILOT FRIEND (-) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD.Aerotrike Scout 503 ZU-CAI.
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 pm

HALLO, ALL TRIKERS!!I GOT TODAY MY SCOUT BACK !!! xxx I START IT UP IN THE YARD ABOUT 18H30 vhpy IT STILL RUNS BEAUTIFUL!!! :wink: I WILL DO THE EXERCISE EVERYDAY UNTILL FRIDAY!!I CAN'T WAIT TO FLY AGAIN! ($$) FLY SAFE!!! FLYBOY OBD!! (!!) ENJOY THE FLYING WEEKEND ^ :lol:
Lesser_spotted_owl
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Lesser_spotted_owl » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Nice,

good luck and we'll see you around the field no doubt

(^^)
"wrong" is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses
ZU-CRC Cobra
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

[quote][/quote]HI,LESSER SPOTTED OWL!!I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET ALL THE TRIKERS AT THE CIRCUS vhpy YESTERDAY I WASHED THE WING AND CLEANED THE CART ASWELL!THIS AFTERNOON I CLEANED THE MOTOR! :lol: EVERTHING LOOKS OKAY AND THE MOTOR STILL PREFORMS WELL!!I WILL MAKE ARRANGMENTS WITH RUSSEL SOON TO TAKE CAI TO THE CIRCUS!! :roll: MAYBE FRIDAY OR SUNDAY :? FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
Brian
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Brian » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Baie geluk Johan

Jy moet jou training geniet en verseker nie weer ophou voor jy klaar is nie.

Sien jou in die Bloem omgewing binnekort (^^)
Newguy
Learning to fly
Learning to fly

Postby Newguy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Try not to use capitals. It equals shouting... but maybe thats what you meant :lol:
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Hallo,Brian,Newguy!! vhpy This morning we put the scout together and i met my new instructor Porra!! ^ He took the scout for a test flight!!I LIKE THE THIS SCHOOl!! (^^) So next friday i will start the training after all the paperwork,hopefully!! (-) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
Porra
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby Porra » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 am

HENNING JOHAN wrote:Hallo,Brian,Newguy!! vhpy This morning we put the scout together and i met my new instructor Porra!! ^ He took the scout for a test flight!!I LIKE THE THIS SCHOOl!! (^^) So next friday i will start the training after all the paperwork,hopefully!! (-) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
(^^) Hi Johan, welcome to Circus. I have no doubt you will have a lot of fun here and Russ and myself will do everything to make your learning as enjoyable as possible. Only 3 more sleeps to get in the air again! Good luck. ##
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Hallo,Porra!I cann't wait to be in the air!!Thanks for your effort to come out to help me!! vhpy I know that we going to have fun but also safe training aswell!!I was inpress about the landing of your trike aswell the handeling of my trike(with out power steering) :lol: :lol: The club set up also in press me! (^^) So see you saterday morning at 5h30 by ZU-CAI ^ FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Hallo.Yesterday i couldn't flown because of too much fog. :( :( But this morning I was back vhpy Porra(instructor) and me did a take off turned out to Klipriver airfield.The lesson this morning was about straight and level flying. :lol: We also did descend and climbing.The wind were pumping but I still enjoy my lesson vhpy :After the lesson me and my family went to the Vereeniging airshow.The Snake formation team were also there.They put a Great show on as the wind gust 20-21 knots (^^) The Sling were also on display (^^) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Hallo!This afternoon i went up for turns!The wind was calm on the ground.After take off the rock and rolling started vhpy There was same thermals and the wind was strong :( After a half an hour my instructor(Porra) decided to abandit the lesson.He saw that I didn't enjoy the flight.I admirred his dicision (-) He saw my body language.Today CAI got an ap.On friday i going to do the atf for owner and training vhpy ^ Thanks Porra for your dicision!!Your a good instructor!! :lol: :lol: FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Hallo!Yesterday i took my wing in to Jenya for same repair work. :( and same general look over on it just to make sure ever thing is alright.After I drop the wing off i wanted to go to rassa but they close at 2 yesterday afternoon :( I will try to sort the atf out before friday or maybe on friday vhpy Thursday the wind blown to much :( so we will try again on sunday because saterday I am going to potch for the airshow :lol: I cann't wait to fly CAI :roll: Last saterday i flown i raptor with a 582 rotax motor.It was i huge difference from the 503 trikes that i flown in my life(preformence wise) vhpy :lol: I cann't wait for my next lesson!! (^^) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Hallo!!The wing of CAI is setting me a littel back about R6000 :( :roll: The luflines is gone,flying wires and small snacks ## I could use the money for training but to have a good wing is beter :lol: A trike with engine out and a good wing=survival but a wing that break and a good engine is NO good :lol: :lol: I cann,t wait for saterday Potch airshow!!I want to see the guy with his extra 300 doing low Flying!! :shock: FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Hallo!!Today i was at Caa! :roll: I had to get a copy of the flight manual aswell a copy of registration and a equipment list :roll: A guy by the name of Piet Fourie help me with the copy of the flight manual aswell the registration.The copy of the reg set me back by R370 :( The procession took me an hour vhpy I will fly on sunday if the weather holds vhpy Next friday i going to fetch my (new second hand) wing from Jenya and then my training starts in full swing :lol: vhpy FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Eisssh!!No flying was done today! :( It was gusting and a few rain drops!! :( Hope the weather will be beter next weekend :lol: I cann't wait to fly CAI with the"new" wing!! vhpy FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)