GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
Porra
Survived second engine out

Re: GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Postby Porra » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 am

(^^) Hey Johan, good work on Saturday. Keep it up!! Hey Andrew, we were airborn at 06:45, I heard you out at Klip!! Mike gave me a call just after we touched down. Sorry to have lost you guys to Klip!!
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Hallo!Thanks,Porra!You a good instructer (^^) Thanks Lesser spotted owl oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (^^) (^^) Hope you had a great day!!We lost you because of a attena problem! :lol: :lol: :oops: I have enjoy the training on saterday.I just want to more landings on my own! ## ## FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD.Aerotrike Scout 503 ZU-CAI.
Lesser_spotted_owl
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Lesser_spotted_owl » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 am

I routed over to circus but didn't see you guys, probably didn't see the cars cause i was to the north

whats the trike reg?

Have been on the ground for way too long, only did 20 mins flying but it was excellent, gonna be back at the weekend, weather permitting (-)

Enjoy boys, Klip ain't that far away (^^) (^^)

Thanks for the bday wishes Johan
"wrong" is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses
ZU-CRC Cobra
Porra

Postby Porra » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 pm

(^^) Hey Andrew, we were flying ZU-CAI. We will probably be there on Saterday afternoon or Sunday morning. WX permitting. I need to get Johan close to solo, so that when Russ gets back he can take him for a test!! :twisted:
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
Lesser_spotted_owl
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Lesser_spotted_owl » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 pm

I remember hearing the start of the call, bummer about the radio out!!

Had one of those once, radio fine, take off, no comms, land get comms, take off lose comms, annoying.

See you at the weekend

Blue skies

(^^)
"wrong" is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses
ZU-CRC Cobra
Porra

Postby Porra » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm

(^^) Cool. see you then!! ##
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Hallo,Andrew!!Sorry,it was my fault! :roll: I did a power off stall but the wing dipped to the right but we recovered from it. :oops: When I looked down on my lap the wire from the atenna was there! :shock: I gave it to Porra and ask him for the handheld atenna in the panier.I always put it there for just incase.It help us back to the circus!Thanks,Porra for fixing it. (^^) I cann't wait for the weekend!!I want to do more landings and stalls because I am not confident with it!Stalls because the wing dipps to the right.In Porra's trike no problem.Landings I must pull the wing in and correct my moves in the space.I just need more time to practise it. ## FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

The atenna is fine now!Yesterday afternoon I put the skydat sx 1 back and put the clean air filters and fuel filter in.I also cleaned the ideling and main jets.Then I started the motor with the choke on.Everything was running smoothly! ** I reved the motor up but as it got to 3500 it started to sluk! :oops: I forgot the choke on! :oops: In the off position the motor preform well!Now I only wait for a good flying day!Maybe next weekend! (^^) ## FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm

What a feeling!! (^^) To land on ones own!! (^^) I did yesterday 2.2 hours of landing.The light come on for me!! :lol: The first hour we did landings at the circus and one landing at klipriver airfield!The second hour we did more landings at circus and a precaution landing at klipriver airfield.The 1st run was to count how long the runway was,7 sec times 20m.The 2 run was to see if there were any power,telephone or trees in the way.3rd run was to see the runways surfuces,any holes or rocks! :roll: 4th was the landing.I did about 10+ landings!After a while I thought that Porra felt a sleep!! :lol: :lol: ** We did also a low fly pass with bar in and power on(runway inspection) xxx :lol: After yesterday I feel confident with my landings!Thanks Porra for been a great instructor (^^) :mrgreen: Now I got 11.3 hours after 9 lessons ($$) ^ FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
Porra

Postby Porra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 am

(^^) Well done Johan, now it just gets better!! Keep up the hard work and you will see the results. (^^)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 am

This afternoon we will train again.I am going to fly CCP a raptor with a 582 rotax motor.Cai is a littel sick but we will sorted it out this week.I hope that the time that Porra fly to Phalaborwa that i will have my lisence to go with him. (^^)I want to practise my stalls and landings :roll:
Last edited by HENNING JOHAN on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Yebo yesss! (^^) Today I did landings and a engine out!Got the engine out landing perfect,first time! :mrgreen: Did also a precaution landing at Klipriver.I starting to enjoy my flying very muched!Thanks Porra for been a great instructor!! (^^) Now it's ## time!!
Porra

Postby Porra » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:29 pm

:twisted: Hi-HA :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Hallo,Porra!!Are you sleeping at the back?? :lol: :lol: ** (^^)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Hallo!My training is standing still!!CAI compresion drop! :cry: I order new piston and gasket set from the states(not the free sate) :lol: but it will only be here in the beginning of march.Tomorrow I am going down to bloem to fetch my new second hand instruments a skydat dx 2,egt,cht and a digital compass and 2 other instruments.I want to install it into a banana pod and upgrade CAI. :wink: In the meantime I must study for the exams while CAI is been fixed!Hope after the new kit it will preform well as in the past. (^^)