(^^)
"wrong" is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses
ZU-CRC Cobra
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Lesser_spotted_owl wrote:Whats the Wx look like for Sunday Porra, think i may see you up there

(^^)
The Wx was fine after 9! :lol: ** I did landings 0.5 and then it started to gust and got bump.I have flown WRJ Porra's kite! :lol: ## Wing is smaller than CCP but with a 503 motor.Thanks Porra for your Ferrarri! :lol: :roll: And the racing seat!! :lol: :twisted:
FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD.Aerotrike Scout 503 ZU-CAI.
Madman
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Madman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 am

Heya...

We flew Saturday,there was a low level mist,but it cleared a bit which gave us a gap to fly.

I was really nervous,tensed up at times,reminds me when I started riding my superbike..so I guess the more I fly the better it will get..really cant wait for the next flight,really love dem landings vhpy

Yeah Johan,Porra is my intructor,thanx Porra for an awesome flight..I also enjoyed the flight in WRJ..really is a comfy aerie.

Will there be anybody at the airfield this long weekend...I will be out early with the bike,so thought I could pop in.

Have an awesome day.. (^^)

Blue Skies
Madman
ZU-BVV "The Black and Yellow Beast"
"There's a party in the sky"
Lesser_spotted_owl
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Lesser_spotted_owl » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 am

I was out of Klip just after 6am, smooth as anything, went to the dam, back just after 7 and the mist had started to close in, landed just before it covered the whole field, pretty nasty actually. By the time i had put the trike in the hangar it was completely IMC. Ten minutes later and i would have had to go sit it out at Panorama.

Not one other plane in the air the whole time, had to switch to ATIS and listen to FAJS tower to make sure my radio was working. Saw a trike on the deck at Circus at about 6:15, one of you guys?

Anyway, here comes winter and many more good flying days.

Blue skies boys
(^^)
ZU-CRC Cobra
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Madman wrote:Heya...

We flew Saturday,there was a low level mist,but it cleared a bit which gave us a gap to fly.

I was really nervous,tensed up at times,reminds me when I started riding my superbike..so I guess the more I fly the better it will get..really cant wait for the next flight,really love dem landings vhpy

Yeah Johan,Porra is my intructor,thanx Porra for an awesome flight..I also enjoyed the flight in WRJ..really is a comfy aerie.

Will there be anybody at the airfield this long weekend...I will be out early with the bike,so thought I could pop in.

Have an awesome day.. (^^)

Blue Skies
Madman
Hallo,Rafiek!I heared about your trip yesterday by Porra!Just the weather was not good on saterday!I will be maybe be at the airfield over the weekend!Going nowhere!Enjoy your training and see you in the air!The more that you in the air the more you will enjoy it! (^^)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Lesser_spotted_owl wrote:I was out of Klip just after 6am, smooth as anything, went to the dam, back just after 7 and the mist had started to close in, landed just before it covered the whole field, pretty nasty actually. By the time i had put the trike in the hangar it was completely IMC. Ten minutes later and i would have had to go sit it out at Panorama.

Not one other plane in the air the whole time, had to switch to ATIS and listen to FAJS tower to make sure my radio was working. Saw a trike on the deck at Circus at about 6:15, one of you guys?

Anyway, here comes winter and many more good flying days.

Blue skies boys
(^^)
It was me on the ground with CAI! (**) Had to run the motor in!I saw you as you turn towards the dam!We started to fly at 9 because of the fog(FROG)!! :lol: :lol: We must now bore the motor because of low compression!Over size piston and rings (**) I did a few circuits to get my fix ** When I come from Heidelberg it was clear untill the t juntion at klipriver where we do the stalls.Enjoy our flying!! (^^)
Lesser_spotted_owl
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Lesser_spotted_owl » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

I could see the orange leading edge from 7000ft, :lol: 8)

Gonna be up an about over the weekend again, that good winter weather is on the way.
(^^)
ZU-CRC Cobra
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Lesser_spotted_owl wrote:I could see the orange leading edge from 7000ft, :lol: 8)

Gonna be up an about over the weekend again, that good winter weather is on the way.
(^^)
Hipp!!Thats CAI! (^^) Your eye side is still good!! :lol: ** Can i maybe flying with you someday in your Cobra!I love them and want to do a converion in Dewalts one at the end before my license.I will have windlass,raptor and a scout on my license and maybe the cobra! (^^) After i have build a runway on the farm you must come down.There sometimes snow twice a year!Now thats cold! :wink:
Madman
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Madman » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 am

The weird part is getting back in your car after a flight..lol.. ##

The good thing about winter is that there are mostly clear skies..very chilli,but yet awesome for engines..very crispy.
Porra
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby Porra » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm

vhpy Hey guys, Mark and Gavin will most probably be out at the airfield. I leave for Phalaborwa on Thursday morning, without my trike :( Looks like it's going to be a very relaxing 5 days for me :roll:
Rafiek,Johan i will plan some nice lessons for the both of you when i get back. I will make it up to you (!!)
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
Madman
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Madman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:16 am

Have an awesome trip Jose..looking forward to the lessons when you back... (^^)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Porra wrote:vhpy Hey guys, Mark and Gavin will most probably be out at the airfield. I leave for Phalaborwa on Thursday morning, without my trike :( Looks like it's going to be a very relaxing 5 days for me :roll:
Rafiek,Johan i will plan some nice lessons for the both of you when i get back. I will make it up to you (!!)
Hipp!!The wx was perfect this morning but as always I had to work! (**) Next Saterday we will do a x-country(duel)!Circus to Heidelberg to Parys(in the state,the Freestate) :lol: back to circus.The motor of CAI is going to be check where the low compression starts! (**) I still wait from the supplier for a answer about oversize pistons!Porra I hope that the 4 days was relaxing after the long day on the road. (**)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 am

Happy Birthday,Madman!! (^^) Hope it is a Great year for you!!Enjoy your day!!Enjoy your flying!! ## (!!)
Madman
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Madman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Hi Johan,

Thanx,so far the it has been an awesome one... (^^)

can't wait to get in the air again...

Have an awesome one!!! ##
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Madman wrote:Hi Johan,

Thanx,so far the it has been an awesome one... (^^)

can't wait to get in the air again...

Have an awesome one!!! ##
We had a change of plans!We will first fly to Parys,have breakfast then off to Deneysville back to Circus!Tomorrow afternoon it is the flight planning! ** I want to learn the planning of the nav! (^^) :wink: I cann't wait for Saterday!Ater my lesson we go back for the airshow!! (^^)