GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Questions about training in general, syllabus', requirements etc
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: GOING TO START FLYING SOON

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Jisss!!I got my wing back today!! vhpy :lol: ^ Then tomorrow i want to go and put it back on the trike!!I still have to short the aft out for owner training at raasa! :roll: I hope the weather holds this weekend!! ** FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD.Aerotrike Scout 503 ZU-CAI.
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Hallo!!I didn't fly last weekend :( But I am booked for saterday morning for 2 hours!! vhpy vhpy I just hope the weather holds! :roll: My trikes wing is still on the isuzu trallies.I want to see how the wing is preforming after Jenya fix it for me. ## FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Gatta pattata!!Thanks Porra for my brithday present "The STALLL" :lol: :lol: We did stalls and medium turns,decend and climing turns by the vaaldam,lekkker! vhpy :lol: (^^) We did a 1.9 flighing exercise!!The weather was Good,execlent!! :lol: vhpy Porra is a very good instructor and lekker patience.He explain why the stall is so inportant,a specialy when one is landing.Porra explain a student when,were and how the exercise is going to be used!!Lekkker man!!After the exerices I have rigged the wing of CAI with supervision of Jo!!Thanks you I enjoyed it today except the stall of all mothers!! :lol: :lol: FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!) (^^)
Porra
Survived second engine out

Postby Porra » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 pm

## Some good flying today Johan.Keep up the excitement and the hard work and you will soon have your licence. Hope you enjoy your party. Maybe see you tomorrow. (^^)
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am

Hallo!!Maybe we will going to fly this afternoon!!The weather looks like rain with a light wind.Maybe it will look better late afternoon. :roll: I cann't wait for the next exercise :lol: :lol: If not today then tomorrow if the weather holds :roll: :wink: FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Hallo!!I flown this morning with CAI!! :lol: My instructor took CAI for a test flight,first a power off landing and then a engine out landing.After the test we went up and I did all my exercises from 1-10.Turns,level flying except the stalls and just to get a "feeling" of my trike.With the bigger wing(stranger 14) it feels different from the smaller wing that I got used to. :roll: My instructor wants me to practise more my turns.He explain me why.So, maybe in the next 2 hours i will start to do the circuit,landings and take offs.I have locked now 4.6 hours ## Now i can ## my flying hours because I use my own trike,lekkker!! vhpy xxx I still have to get use to my trike and the stalls and my turns.Porra explain to me that I must stop turn 15 degrees before my entry point and that a good turn is one where one fly into ones own prop wash. :lol: :roll: :wink: So i will practise it in my next lesson. 8) Thanks,Porra you are a good instructor!! :) (^^) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
Porra

Postby Porra » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 am

:) Hey Johan, now its full steam ahead. CAI is ready and you can do all your training in it. Good luck. (^^)
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Thanks,Porra for taking me as your student! :roll: :lol: I cann't wait for the weekend to do my exercises and to ## it!Hope the weather holds.See you Sunday! (^^) FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
Porra

Postby Porra » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:50 am

(^^) Yep!! Nice and early. Sunday is looking good so far!
Duck Rogers
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Duck Rogers » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Porra..........have you spoken to Russel re that scrappie in the hangar? Rattle his cage again please vhpy
Airspeed, altitude, or brains....you always need at least two
Porra

Postby Porra » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 am

Duck Rogers wrote:Porra..........have you spoken to Russel re that scrappie in the hangar? Rattle his cage again please vhpy
:shock: Hey uncle Duck! I will speak to him again on Sunday. I'll let you know! vhpy
KBP - COBRA
Passed radio course
Passed radio course

Postby KBP - COBRA » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Porra my mate (^^)

Johan and you must fly here to potties and i will sort the breakfast. vhpy
UP, UP AND AWAY!!!!!!!
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:59 am

Hallo!Thanks KBP for the invitation! (^^) We only going to fly tomorrow afternoon because of strong winds.Maybe tomorrow i going to start doing circuits :roll: Today my softness and 2 laaitjies and me going to Henley for the RC jet weekend. vhpy I think it is going to be a great show and a very beautiful day. puff Then tonight i have to study and prepair for tomorrows exercise. :lol: :wink: FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Hallo. :lol: I learned a lot today.It was windy about 15knots.I did my first short field take off :roll: It was verrrry nice!I did also bar in some power on and some catch up with a cobra.Thanks Dewald (^^) We were flying side ways,did some thermol climing over bass lake at 200ft/min :wink: :lol: .Then we had the company of Velocity(Graham and Marike) at the circus.Thanks guy and lady for the visit! (^^) It was an good weekend for me!! :lol: I went twice to Henly jet weekend and did some great flying this afternoon.Porra brought me a banana pod so Cai is going to get a face lift soon. ** :lol: FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD (!!)
Porra

Postby Porra » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:49 am

KBP - COBRA wrote:Porra my mate (^^)

Johan and you must fly here to potties and i will sort the breakfast. vhpy
vhpy Hey Ludwig, good to hear from you again. And what about fuel bud? (-)