New Helmet range for 2007

Suppliers of aircraft, accessories or services
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

New Helmet range for 2007

Postby ZULU1 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:32 am

As a result of numerous enquiries regarding Top Gun style helmets (I imported some from China a while back)

I decided to make a similar unit.

They are suitable for Gyros and new generation "Quik 450 types" as they can handle much greater speeds, greater visibility than full face and much lighter in construction. The ear cups attach in a similar fashion to our existing helmets. Wind noise is very low due to the enclosed earpieces. We will have half visors available end January for the Gyro markets. Full clear visors and shaded visors (shown). Our bibs fit very well.
They are available with any interface or compatibility to Buzzcom, Speakease, Flightcom and we have the PC baords to interface to basically any system available. Obviously with our systems they enjoy the full noise cancelling circuitry. They are available with our stereo PPG systems as well.

Shipping mid to end January..

Paul Lintott Air Magic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..
Bacardi
I hate turbulence
I hate turbulence

Postby Bacardi » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:24 am

Last edited by Bacardi on Thu May 17, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Pricing of TG Helmets..

Postby ZULU1 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:33 am

We are trying to keep a complete unit (integrated headsets etc) below ZAR 2,900.00 it depends on the exchange rate with respect to visors. The visor shown is a UK sourced visor and is shaded polycarbonate. I am importing a snowmobile helmet visor which is even nicer (also shaded) and used in Canada and the USA.. So I can only try with that price. I can take orders for mid January.
I personally like the satin Black..tried on my motorbike and I looked like Darth Vader !!

Cheers Zulu1
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..
zu ebl
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Postby zu ebl » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi ZULU 1

What is the latest on your Helmets, are they available, and the
price?I'm flying Gyros and this looks ideal.

Regards
Willie