Ultralight Engineer required in Indonesia

Suppliers of aircraft, accessories or services
stuperkins
Heard about flying

Ultralight Engineer required in Indonesia

Postby stuperkins » Thu May 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Air Adventures Flying Club in Bintan, Indonesia is the new Challenger Ultralight / Light Sport Distributor for South East Asia with ten countries under our territory. Our head office is in Singapore but our flight ops are on the neighboring tropical island of Bintan Indonesia. We are due to start operations at the end of july and currently have 3 brand new XL-65 light sport Challengers under construction in our 4000 sqf fully equipped facility , 2 of which are amphibious with puddle Jumper floats. The aircraft are powered by Rotax 582 blue heads. We currently have a vacancy for a full time technician to join our team and assemble and construct our Challenger kits. We already have new orders in place and need additional skilled guys to come on board. We're offering a tax free salary, airfare, accommodation and a bonus scheme based on sales targets etc.

We are looking for someone with good experience in the construction and assembly of light sport / ultralight aircraft, with a good understanding of the following

Challenger Aircraft ( not essential )
Aluminium assembly and constructing
Fabric covering
Avionics and instruments
BRS installation
painting
Rotax Engines ( 582)
Puddle jumper flaots ( not essential)

All interested parties should contact Stuart Perkins at stuart@airadventuresasia.com for further details. Alternatively you can call on +65 9027 2922. www.airadventuresasia.com
stuperkins
Heard about flying

Re: Ultralight Engineer required in Indonesia

Postby stuperkins » Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 pm

test
meglin
Almost a pilot
Almost a pilot

Re: Ultralight Engineer required in Indonesia

Postby meglin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:43 pm

Great offer! Oh, where are my 17 years! In the meantime, I can only offer good propellers for your engines.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best regards
Vladimir Meglinsky
My site: http://propeller.mozello.com/