P Prop

Suppliers of aircraft, accessories or services
pprop
Signed up at flight school

P Prop

Postby pprop » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:54 pm

If any fellow pilot be it microlight, experimental, classic or vintage aircraft needs advice about propellers, repairs, overhauls or any type of aspect covering propeller theory, to designing or the different practical applications of propellers, you are more than welcome to call Pieter de Necker at 011 7935235
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

P-Props

Postby Boet » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:24 pm

Hallo Pieter, Man jy MAG maar propellors maak. Ek is mal oor jou no- nonsense manier van besigheid doen. P-Props BO!!!!!!!!
Jou ou vriend.
Boet
Ek sal soos n slegte reuk weer en weer terug wees vir nog props!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Softoit
Heard about flying

What is better

Postby Softoit » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:20 pm

:D What sound better than one of Piet's props humming at 2000ft agl just above stall speed on a late summer afternoon ??
If you do not make a difference you do not matter
Cloud Warrior
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Cloud Warrior » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:49 am

Reasons for going the P-Prop route:

Great service from Piet De Necker!
A wooden prop just looks right!
A wooden prop just sounds right!
A wooden prop is repairable - try and fix one of these new hollow core plastic jobs - lots of money and a 6 month wait for replacement blades!
Its local so when you damage your P-Prop you can get it fixed quickly!
Competitive price!
Great service from Piet De Necker!

This is one Proudly South African product that I support 100%!
zoobie
First solo

Postby zoobie » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:23 pm

hear hear...I fully support Cloud Warrior's statements....I have only had professional service from Piet......Bushbaby with 582 and 72" De Nekker prop...a winner all the way....better climb, better cruise, sounds and looks magic.... ZU-BTV
cheeky
Found a flight school

Re: P Prop

Postby cheeky » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:01 pm

pprop wrote:you are more than welcome to call Pieter de Necker at 011 7935235
Ou Piet is so good met "WindMaak" want ons altwee was smoorversot op die selle aster (toe tannepaste nog wit was). ($$)
Dit het ons albei niks gehelp nie.
Vandag doen haar boetie my Vliegmedies. :oops:

Maar ek stem Boet, sedert "WoodStock" is Piet die beste "PlankHacker" en het meer "Fans" gemaak as Jim Morrison en The Doors !

Groetnis Piet ou tjomma,<*>
Pieta Bosch
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Piet Woer-woer

Postby Boet » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:05 pm

Besides; ----- you can always trust a tree !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Have not seen a wood prop that has thrown a blade. Mmm? :wink:
Graham Mac
Survived second engine out

Postby Graham Mac » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:26 pm

pprop wrote:If any fellow pilot be it microlight, experimental, classic or vintage aircraft needs advice about propellers, repairs, overhauls or any type of aspect covering propeller theory, to designing or the different practical applications of propellers, you are more than welcome to call Pieter de Necker at 011 7935235
HOWZIT PIETER.JUST BOUGHT A TRIKE WITH A P.PROP.VIBRATES ONLY ON IDILE.OTHERWISE WORKS EXTREMELY WELL.WOULD LIKE TO BALANCE AND PUT STEEL TRIM ON LEADING EDGE.ANY WAY YOU COULD LET ME KNOW APPROX,COST
THANKS
GRAHAM...0832297278
Smiley
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Smiley » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:46 pm

I must also say,

We gave Pieter a prop to fix. The RPM was to low. He would cut it for us, we test it, he cuts it more, we test it, he cut.... so the story goes, until we were happy.

Thanks Pieter, we will always be using you if needs be in future =D* =D*
Flying tha beast named "Wollie"
ZS-WGT

Springs 122.40
pprop

Re: P Prop ontwikkeling

Postby pprop » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 am

Gentlemen / Menere,
Ek en Bets het sopas n temperatuur en humiditeit beheer kamer laat bou. Nou kan ons wragtag jou "Composite" of hout propeller onder wetenskaplike laboratorium beheerde kondisies versien of dalk nog herbou(as jy so dem gelukkig is dat jou composite nie hol is binne in nie) Die hol composite propellers het regtig nie gewoonlik genoeg "vleis" om te diens EN seker te maak ek slaap lekker terwyl jy veilig vlieg.

Bets and I have just had a temperature and humidity lab built. Now, at long bloody last, we can service and repair your composite propellers under strict control. This is because of the extreme sensitivity of the epoxy material we use.

Jou hout ribbetjies of aluminium sny werk doen ons ook nou met dieselfde CNC masjien wat die propellers so akuraat maak die laaste 2 jaar. ek is nie skaam om te se ons soek werk nie - so praat maar lat ek luister, miskien kom ek en jy reg.
cheeky
Found a flight school

Postby cheeky » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 am

Hiert Piet! Gaanit jong?
Klink goed daai temparatuur en humiditeits beheer ding.
Sal my skoonma inboek vir so 2 of 3 sessies as dit ok is met Bets?
Groot groetnis uit die verspoelde Vuil Driehoek.
Pieta Bosch
pprop

Postby pprop » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 am

Slaat my dood met n dooie Baber! Hoe gaan dit?
Porra

Postby Porra » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 am

vhpy Hi Guys!! For those of you who dont know me, my name is Jose Pereira. I am an instructor at Rainbowairschool part time and I work for a BMW dealer as a rep and I manage the AC Schnitzer performance range for them. Anyway,I meet hundreds of people weekly,but today, I met one of the most freindly and helpful people ever. Pieter from PProp. Man, if you guys havent met him yet, do yourselves a favour and just give him a call or simply just pop in if you are in the area! I promiss you, you will not be sorry!
I just droped of my prop this morning to be repaired and refurbished, and Pieter went into the full history of my prop. It is still in good nick even though he made it in 1997. :shock: Pieter, you are really someone who brings a-lot into our sport!! Thanks and keep it up.
Jose. (^^)
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
pprop

Re: P Prop advances in propeller manufacturing techniques

Postby pprop » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Gentlemen,

Our new temperature / humidity controlled room works like a dream. All the composite work we are doing between 22 degrees C and 24 degrees C is coming out at the exact strengths and hardness.
Any composite prop (all but the hollow type AERO PROP - there is nothing one can do if the leading edge is damaged - its throw away time) i.e. Arplast, Warp, DUC, WoodComp etc can now be done in very, very strictly controlled scientific conditions.

We have also bought and implemented a very, very accurate instrument that Bets now implements to detect and test the moisture and hardness of the laminates we select BEFORE they are laminated into a block. As far as we know nobody else in the world does this. We have also implemented a giant leap in balancing techniques BEFORE the wood is laminated. The result is that the last 4 persons that have flown with the latest developed P PROP all comment on the smoothness of the propeller.

I am also very proud to say that P PROP is an acknowledge supplier to DE NEL AEROSPACE as well as IST - Integrated System Technologies. Both companies are highly regarded in the military world environment.

Any, any, any questions you would like to ask you are most welcome. What I know I shall share - What I don't know - I'll find out for you.
We are also moving into Axial flow wind turbine blades as well as windblower propellers for hot air balloons as well as pump fans for Cropsprayers. Ceiling fans are not far down the list. We have developed and tested very good performing PPG propellers for the BLACKDEVIL range of engines as well as the SOLO 210 range of engines.

Kind regards,
Pieter and Bets de Necker
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:39 am

Oom Piet

What is highest HP you can do a wooden prop for. I have a mate who needs a prop for a RV with 0-360. Will a hout p prop stand up to the beating at 180hp?
4 Sale (will trade)
P166S, Jodel, hangar and other odds and sods
Radial - http://tiny.cc/eppqp
Still @ The Coves (Harties) but dream has died