Helmet and Headset Special

Suppliers of aircraft, accessories or services
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Helmet and Headset Special

Postby ZULU1 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:40 am

Due to our buying power with other projects, my wife has secured some material stocks at good pricing, We are passing this on to our customer base whilst stocks last..

Chatterbox system complete with 2 x Headsets, Chatterbox, Pax extension, new style PTT, and includes a Icom radio plug. (Vertex please supply CT96)

2 x Condor Helmets with Clear Visor and bib. "One size fits all" so you can adjust to suit head size.

All ready to fly.

Ex works at R4985,00 or I will be hopefully coming to Aeroden in 2 weeks so can take orders for delivery. Saturday 19th November.

As part of the deal we can trade in your old system (working or not) and allow R500 discount on a Vee Rabbit at R895,00 or a set of Grippas at R1250,00 or Wing lights at R1450,00

At these prices why struggle with old systems ?

Terms and conditions apply. We require the CT96 cable (supplied with a Vertex radio) do not support the Icom ICA6/24 series at this price, Shaded visor at additional R285,00 per helmet.

See pics of Condor helmet with a Visor and first production.

The Condor logo is a device designed from the Polish Air force Silver Wings from WW2.

Zulu1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..
Judge
Signed up at flight school

Re: Helmet and Headset Special

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Paul

Thanks for the hospitality and your help when I was there great to do business with you

Hope to get some of those lights soon
(^^) (^^)
JUDGE