Sole Agents for Polaris Skin Trikes and FIB !

Suppliers of aircraft, accessories or services
Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Sole Agents for Polaris Skin Trikes and FIB !

Postby Eagle » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:51 pm

Sole Agents for Polaris Skin Trikes and Flying Inflatable Boats !

The Polaris Skin Trike is rated one of the Top Trikes Worldwide and more than a 1000 of them are Flying in Europe alone !

This Trike is a Master in the Air and handle Turbulence and Wind in a Superb Manner !

The Flying Inflatable Boat - Take off and land from the Vaaldam !

Specifications / Technical info and any questions on both products can be found at www.polarismotor.it

You will be very surprised by our latest prices ! Please give us a call for a formal quote.

Thank You Very Much

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Tel: 016-933-9256
Cell: 082 4900 577
Fax: 086 676 9519
Email: nic@elshaddai-computers.co.za
Web: www.elshaddai-computers.co.za

“If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it”
Last edited by Eagle on Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:55 pm

The Flying Inflatable Boat
Hi Nic

Do you know what situation is with the flying boats and dept of water (I think?) Regarding the Hyacynth(sp?) I am dead keen on one of these, but I have not been able to make any headway with local CAA? More info please. (spec's, price, options etc) :wink: Does it have amphib option? (for the dry months :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I would be wanting to operate Vaal, Harties and in between :wink:
Sonex711
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Postby Sonex711 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:31 am

RV4ker wrote:...Do you know what situation is with the flying boats and dept of water (I think?) Regarding the Hyacynth(sp?) I am dead keen on one of these, but I have not been able to make any headway with local CAA? More info please. (spec's, price, options etc) :wink: Does it have amphib option? (for the dry months :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I would be wanting to operate Vaal, Harties and in between :wink:
RV4, Davies Aircraft (maker of the infamous Blunderturd) have produced a few T-birds on floats. They have managed to get permission from Water Affairs for proving flights on Harties. Last time I spoke to them about this, they said that it was not possible to get permission to fly for one dam to another.

Trevor Davies will be able to give you the bumph... 011 952 1743.
Andrew
Savannah flyer
S25 55 54.80 E028 04 34.40
=D* =D* =D*
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:07 am

Thanks A.

Think I spoke to him 9or one of his staff) some time ago when he was doing proving flights for customer in Moz (I think?). Seems they have serious issues with water hyacynth. Can't see why as I have used my boat in vaal and harties on same day before? (Possibly just ignorance on my part?)

I think if you can convince them that you will hose down between movements on different water masses they will consider it, but I can't see how they can control this? Don't know enuff about how it spreads. Bots not one of my strong points. I am dealing with CAA at moment on another (simple) issue and I don't think I have the patience to try to get one of these approved on local register. If it is done I am definitely keen, but I think it will be a long and tedious process. (On positive side, if it is certified in one of the other ICAO (I think) countries apparently the process is easy, but then the Dept of Water affairs comes in)

Am still however keen on one of these as I think it would be great fun (Add's new dimention to flying the fish.... :lol: ) and I think there is huge tourist market for these at coast and maybe even the Delta in Bots... I know an estate agent that would like to use a trike to show prospective buyers the lie of the land around harties where traffic and access is a problem... :twisted: Comon Comm MPL :twisted:

PS
As aside I would not think that anything could grow in Harties Green Glow... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Stan
Ready for the first flight

Postby Stan » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:05 am

The problem with moving between dams is the movement of alien invasive plants. This is not just limited to hyasinth but includes a whole lot of other nasties. They are listed and you can be fined for having them on your property without doing something to eradicate them. The gov. is spending millions to eradicate them or at least keep them under control and they do not appreciate people redistributing the seeds etc. To use a boat or other water craft here and then leave the countries borders, involves having the boat, etc sprayed and certified clean by DWAF or Agriculture. You will not be allowed into a neighbouring state with a boat without the neccesary permit. I have been hassled before about this issue and I do not even work for the relevant organisations.

Hope this helps. I am also keen to fly a similar aircraft and hope that you can sort something out.

Regards

Stan
Cali
Survived second engine out

Postby Cali » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:11 am

The Sh!t normaly sticks to the boat's prop anyway. It should not be a problem on a plain duck.

How are you going to hose off between dams????? In fligh :shock: :twisted:
Airborne Edge X
32-4331
"BLUEY"
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:29 am

Amphib...

Eagle
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

FIB

Postby Eagle » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:54 am

Hi,

If i receive orders on this product i will take it up with CAA to get it licensed. I will also be able to do the conversion on a later stage on the FIB.

I have talked to the Italians and the say if you fly from one dam to another all the debris get blown off in flight. So according to them there is no hazard to spread unwanted plants etc.
Regards

Nic Prinsloo
Managing Member
Eagle Aviation

Where Flying is a Passion......

Branch Contact Info:

Mobile: 076 970 2758
Email: Eagle@connect.co.za
Wart
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Wart » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:29 pm

What are the prices of the Polaris trikes and with what options?
Live: Hillcrest
Work: Pietermaritzburg
Cali

Postby Cali » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:44 pm

RV4ker wrote:Amphib...

Ahhhh! :oops:
Airborne Edge X
32-4331
"BLUEY"
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:53 am

Need da wheels as it not gonna be this wet all the time & I get sea sick :oops: . Landing on Pan with no water should not be a problem with no wheels, but taxi and take off could require full throttle... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sonex711
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Postby Sonex711 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:24 pm

RV4ker wrote:... but taxi and take off could require full throttle... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Not if you fit papa-g's "baby" :twisted:
Andrew
Savannah flyer
S25 55 54.80 E028 04 34.40
=D* =D* =D*
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:37 pm

Ahhh. I like it. 155hp wheeless taxi :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bennie Vorster
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Bennie Vorster » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Growing old is far more dangerous than flying !!!
Bennie Vorster
083 277 5110
Cali

Postby Cali » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:22 pm

Does anyone know where I can do a convertion on a FIB??
Airborne Edge X
32-4331
"BLUEY"