Bluetooth adaptor

Suppliers of aircraft, accessories or services
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Bluetooth adaptor

Postby ZULU1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 am

We have produced a batch of Bluetooth cell phone dongles that interface with the 7 pin Binder plugs and also our own systems, the first batch were sold and with excellent results, the audio level to the headsets was slightly high but thats easily sorted in the next batch.

Anyway we have many requests for these units but the chipsets have to be manufactured for us, this is no problem except that the MOQ is very high and we don't wish to sit with excessive stocks of them. Now we made them originally for a service to our customers and also as a experiment for the Mountain rescue club. They are taking a few.

As we only had a limited number of units we made initially for the 7 pin Binder plugs systems, however we can make for the Gyro 6 pin Binders with no problems, unfortunately not easy for the twin jack Buscom and Speakease systems as the headsets don't house a separate amplifier. That i will work on as I have zero units to test with.

Now by popular demand I have orders to make another batch but I require to know "upfront" who is interested in taking a unit, we don't want deposits just a commitment so we can justify the project. They can also be used with Industrial ear defenders as Straydog had tested with us. Expected price will be about R1295,00 each. If customers can pm or email us please so Mrs Zulu can get cracking with this list...

Many thanks Zulu1
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..
Bugwar
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: Bluetooth adaptor

Postby Bugwar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 am

Is this product available?
ZU-EHG - Raptor

Vulture Squadron videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/VultureSquadronZA