Cubby 75% Cub

Technical questions, advice, sharing information etc (aircraft, engines, instruments, weather and such)
Sonex711
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Postby Sonex711 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:49 am

Batman wrote:ps. - a quiet bunch of well behaved aviators :lol: :lol: convinced me to take up three axis flying - and loving every minute of it!
Way to go, Batman :twisted:
Andrew
Savannah flyer
S25 55 54.80 E028 04 34.40
=D* =D* =D*
Ratman
First solo

Postby Ratman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:46 am

demon wrote: You either trying to score points or embaress us batman :?: :twisted:
Just telling a few white lies Demon, nothing less, nothing more! :twisted: :twisted:
Ratman
ZU-GTi
Quick GT450
Ratman
First solo

Postby Ratman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:48 am

jcvb wrote: But YA gotta luv it....
:lol: Yep - one of those things you just have to experience in the big game of life! :wink:
Ratman
ZU-GTi
Quick GT450
Ratman
First solo

Postby Ratman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:57 am

Sonex711 wrote:
Batman wrote:ps. - a quiet bunch of well behaved aviators :lol: :lol: convinced me to take up three axis flying - and loving every minute of it!
Way to go, Batman :twisted:
Big oops! :oops: :oops: Sorry Sonex711 - meant to say that I had been converted from 3 axis flying - flying trikes now but have nothing against 3 axis aircraft - flew gliders for few years and really enjoyed the yanking and banking - so sit on the fence as far as this one is concerned

Now I know what you were on about Demon, sorry :oops: !
Ratman
ZU-GTi
Quick GT450
RV4ker (RIP)
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby RV4ker (RIP) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:45 am

demon wrote: I was worried about being referred to as quiet and/or well behaved :?
:shock: -xX :>> (^^)
Ratman
First solo

Postby Ratman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:19 pm

demon wrote:your model aerie
needed a much longer take of roll (did it take off at all?) than our trikes at Dragon Peaks :!: :lol:
But it made a great lawnmower haha :roll:
You should also mention that you sent your dear wife up with me first to see if it was safe :!: ':-
I was worried about being referred to as quiet and/or well behaved :?
To be totally fair on this one Demon you have to admit that we has a slight difference in wheel diameters and hence the prop ground clearance ($$) ($$) . After reverting to hand launching I found that the little concrete section under the verandah was just long enough to yank it off the ground and into the air.

The part about the missus is true, totally true :roll: but she has never been impressed by flying anyway- it was the serenading that actually did it! :twisted: :twisted:

As for the quite and well behaved stuff - did I forget to mention that is when they are all asleep! :wink:
(^^)
Ratman
ZU-GTi
Quick GT450