Training schools, clubs, flight operators etc

Moderators: fredblokland, Brian Young

Marc G
Passed radio course
Passed radio course

Looking for LSA/WCM instructor

Postby Marc G » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 am

Hi All,

The Johannesburg Microlight Academy is based at Panorama Airfield, South of Johannesburg. Our school is growing, and we are looking for an Instructor, to operate our aircraft on a full time basis. We mostly service the recreational aviation sector, namely Light Sport Aircaft (we own and operate the first Sling in a Flying School!), and Weightshift Microlights (Raptor 582). We used to be PPL accredited, and would like to update our School's manual, so that we can once again do PPL training, on our Sling.

We are ideally looking for an Instructor who can instruct on both, the Sling and Raptor, although the Sling (LSA/PPL) is more urgent. Duties/Responsibilities would include:

- Ab-Initio flight training,
- Ground School/Lectures/Briefings,
- Demonstration/Introductory flights,
- AIP and Airlaw updates,
- Updating and checking of paperwork,
- Scheduling of aircraft and students,
- Updating school manual for PPL accreditation.

At this stage we are operating with 5 part time instructors, but can not handle the number of students requiring training. The Sling is proving to be a lovely training aircraft, which both, students and instructors alike, love flying.

If anyone is interested, please forward a short CV, to eaglei@iafrica.com, or jhbmicrolightacademy@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Marc G
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KlapperKnop
I hate turbulence
I hate turbulence

Re: Looking for LSA/WCM instructor

Postby KlapperKnop » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Marc G ... where can I do enquiries about your school? I have send an e-mail to you with no response.
ZU-DJE
Marc G
Passed radio course
Passed radio course

Postby Marc G » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi Klapperkop,

Sorry - forgot to update the email address. marc@jhbmicrolightacademy.co.za, or 082 392 3149.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Marc
JohnYBR
Slow starter

Postby JohnYBR » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 am

At this stage we are operating with 5 part time instructors, but can not handle the number of students requiring training. The Sling is proving to be a lovely training aircraft, which both, students and instructors alike, love flying.