HIGHdy
Heard about flying

Postby HIGHdy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:09 pm

sorry..of course ..to redeye...hehe :oops: :wink: :D
afskies scribe
The sky is all mine
The sky is all mine

Postby afskies scribe » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:35 pm

demon wrote:Heard the Lone Ranger contacting KMI tower on the radio - when the ATC asked me if I had copied the other microlight traffic I replied that I had not understood as the pilot had obviously not been speaking English. She asked ZU-RED if he copied, and the Lone Ranger replied that "Eye haff ah probleeem ass my vinger ees steeking op"....I wonder what the friendly ATC made of that exchange :shock:
:shock: Later, on asking Lone Ranger about the "Prrhoblem wiss my middle finger", he laughed wickedly and said, "Iss jus' zat I haff arrse-rrhitis..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
scribbles
Nothing beats FLYing!
ZU-FLY
afskies scribe
The sky is all mine
The sky is all mine

Postby afskies scribe » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:40 pm

Gruzzi, Lone Ranger, wir machen nur Spass, some of us are quite "fondue" von deiner schweizerischer Akzent, arse-ritic Mittelfinger oder nicht :lol:
scribbles
Nothing beats FLYing!
ZU-FLY
Chaz
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Awesome !!

Postby Chaz » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:51 am

Hey Guys :!: :!: :!:

Seems like i missed out on a awesome weekend of flying :twisted: . Nice pictures demon =D* and well done to Ferdi =D* from the Springs gang.

Your's in Walking 8) 8) 8)
Chaz
On a "WING" and a "PRAYER" (C.W.A)
Smiley
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Re: HiGhdy

Postby Smiley » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:54 am

HIGHdy wrote:hello there..

And I'm free, free fallin'Yeah I'm free, free fallin'...
Free fallin', now I'm a, free fallin', now I'm a ,Free fallin', now I'm a, free fallin'...I wanna glide down over Mulholland..I wanna write her name in the skyGonna free fall out into nothin'Gonna leave this world for a while...
and I'm free....
i remember this song ..high above africa ....

THX guys for this unbelievable,wonderful and funny weekend..
lots of fun,wind in my face and adrenaline kicks :lol:
and of course a big THX to readeye who made this experience possible for me :D :D :D

hope to see u guys soooonnn....
If Redeye and Demon gives me the chance, I'd like to take you for a spin in my hanger... hmmmmm...sorry...., I mean aeroplane.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Flying tha beast named "Wollie"
ZS-WGT

Springs 122.40
C205
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby C205 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:04 am

Two trikes landed at FAWI (Witbank) for fuel on Friday morning on the way to Numbi. They got held up horribly and missed the rest of their flock. Was that anyone on this forum? I hope their flight was not too bumpy and they made it OK.
Unfortunately can't remember their registration had too much 2M over the weekend. We were refuelling our two heavy Cessnas for Mozambique.
:)
Quicksilver MXII ZS-VAP
Quicksilver MXII ZU-BOW
FAWI 123.5
alan
Almost a pilot
Almost a pilot

Postby alan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:20 am

Hi All

Thanks for the detailed news Demon but I cannot see the photos??? I was sitting along the Blyde Canyon on Thursday morning doing a raptor survey when some oke came tootling along in a little red aerie. Looked like a Kitfox and sounded like a 4 stroke Rotax up front. The plane had white stripes radiating from the front top center ( he was below me!). Big balls to fly under the mist down the canyon. Also sitting on top of the mountain on Friday afternoon I saw 8 trikes come over heading towards Hoedspruit area. Really longing for my trike sitting in the hanger back home.
Waiting for the wind to stop
Smiley
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Smiley » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:28 am

alan wrote:Hi All

Thanks for the detailed news Demon but I cannot see the photos??? I was sitting along the Blyde Canyon on Thursday morning doing a raptor survey when some oke came tootling along in a little red aerie. Looked like a Kitfox and sounded like a 4 stroke Rotax up front. The plane had white stripes radiating from the front top center ( he was below me!). Big balls to fly under the mist down the canyon. Also sitting on top of the mountain on Friday afternoon I saw 8 trikes come over heading towards Hoedspruit area. Really longing for my trike sitting in the hanger back home.
Hello Alan
The 8 trikes Friday afternoon was myself and the rest of the Springs group on our way to Numbi :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZS-WGT

Springs 122.40
alan
Almost a pilot
Almost a pilot

Postby alan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:38 am

Hey Smiley
Had serious withdrawal symptoms watching you guys go past. The last guy was fairly low flying along the Ohrigstad/ Hoedspruit road on the Ohrigstad side of the tunnel. Did you land at Hoedspruit?
Can see the photos now :oops: Just had to give them time to load. Anybody know who the red aerie was?
alan
Almost a pilot
Almost a pilot

Postby alan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:09 am

Hi Demon
Nope definitely not a Bantam, seems like the guy knows the area the way he flew down the gorge in misty conditions heading towards Hoedspruit. Just wondered if I could rope him in to fly surveys for us when in the area again if he is local. The plane looked like a Kitfox. High wing two seater :roll:
Smiley
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Smiley » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:32 am

alan wrote:Hey Smiley
Had serious withdrawal symptoms watching you guys go past. The last guy was fairly low flying along the Ohrigstad/ Hoedspruit road on the Ohrigstad side of the tunnel. Did you land at Hoedspruit?
Can see the photos now :oops: Just had to give them time to load. Anybody know who the red aerie was?
We went on to God's Window, from there to Graskop and finally landed in Hazyview.

The red trike is either Robert Gassman or Ferdie
ZS-WGT

Springs 122.40
Morph
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby Morph » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:47 am

alan wrote:Hi All

Thanks for the detailed news Demon but I cannot see the photos??? .
Hi Alan,

if you are not logged in you will not see the photos
Greg Perkins
barryshunny

Postby barryshunny » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:12 pm

DEMON, I AM FASCINATED
big hug luv
BIG-G
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Postby BIG-G » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:36 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Who is the secret Hunny Demon??
P&M AVIATION SA. Quik GT450, Mainair and Pegasus Trikes
"Take Flight and Reach for the Sky"
Gaylord Focker
Whats the right frequency?
Whats the right frequency?

Heidi heidi show me your sisters tits!!!!!!

Postby Gaylord Focker » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:27 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: Has HEIDI got a sister !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wild Chicks,Cold beer,KY Jelly and Gt450 Nothing else required!!!!!!!!!
THE FORCE IS STRONG ON THE DARK SIDE