Microlanders /Kokoriba weekend

Matters of general interest
Wingover1
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Microlanders /Kokoriba weekend

Postby Wingover1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi here. Is there a reason why the Microland "Manne" that organized the Kokoriba weekend fly - inn last weekend did not share it on the forum? :roll: ##
ZU - ATE Windlass 503
ZU - CHG Aquilla 582
ZU - BAJ Bushbaby
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Re: Microlanders /Kokoriba weekend

Postby Bundy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 am

As discussed elsewhere Wingover....many people no longer use or even browse this forum anymore....

Posts like this wont encourage them back in a hurry either... ^ :wink:

There are MANY clubs and groups who do not advertise their movements here anymore so calling the FABA boys out is a little unfair chom.

I will (and have always) advertise any flyaways that I organize....but I'm not always the organizer of such things. :wink:
wackomedic911
First solo

Postby wackomedic911 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Bundy wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 am
As discussed elsewhere Wingover....many people no longer use or even browse this forum anymore....

Posts like this wont encourage them back in a hurry either... ^ :wink:

There are MANY clubs and groups who do not advertise their movements here anymore so calling the FABA boys out is a little unfair chom.

I will (and have always) advertise any flyaways that I organize....but I'm not always the organizer of such things. :wink:
Bundy, where is the best place to then find out about these clubs/groups movements?
ZU-CEK
Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.

— Amelia Earhart
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:47 pm

The Tailwinds have a Whatapp group (Contact Paul Mulder to be added)

Alternatively there is also a Facebook page (Tailwinds @ Microland)

I will be a bit more active on this forum again so will try to keep you all informed... (^^)
Wingover1
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Postby Wingover1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 am

Hi Bundy. Please don't see this as any form of personal attack to any, one individual or group. I did my training at Skyriders so I have a "personal connection" with Microland. Why I was asking is that living on a game Farm in the area and flying to Kokoriba on a regular basis I would have like to invite you guys over for a nice cuppa, if I had known you guys are planning a trip to pardon the pun "my valley". It is a beautiful 30 min. flight along the Crocodile river valley to my farm from Kokoriba where I have a nice runway with out any stones or close obstacles. John.com and a few have come to say Hi.
Living out here in the sticks is nice to have guys flying in for a chat and a coffee. Once again sorry if I offended anyone. Yes and it would be nice to see more activity on the Forum. I try and put my "flight plans" up whenever I fly away from "the patch" Safe flying guys and I really want to join you Guys on the next annual trip to Brian" place.
ZU - ATE Windlass 503
ZU - CHG Aquilla 582
ZU - BAJ Bushbaby
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:09 am

No problems Wingover, no offence taken at all (^^)

Hopefully some much missed "people traffic" will appear on these pages soon...

Keep an eye on the Microland thread and I'll do my best to keep y'all up to speed... (!!) :)

Please send me the details of your Runway it would be great to pop in sometime when we in the area again... :mrgreen:
Wingover1
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Postby Wingover1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi Bundy.
I will definitely check out the thread my runway co-ods are 25 00 11S 27 33 49E
ZU - ATE Windlass 503
ZU - CHG Aquilla 582
ZU - BAJ Bushbaby