In the Spirit and Love of Microlights and Ultralights

Matters of general interest
Mario I. Arguello
Looking at the sky

In the Spirit and Love of Microlights and Ultralights

Postby Mario I. Arguello » Thu May 25, 2017 12:27 am

General aviation has been a long passion of mine , but in particular microlights and ultralights.
In the spirit of these two categories of aircraft, I make scale models of such.
My goal with these, from the time I started to design them back in the 80's, has been to recreate
the same flying and control characteristics, real ones have, but with my own original features based on previous experience
designing and flying these types of scale models to provide high performance, coupled with high durability and realism.

I have designed and made available kits throughout the world since 1999, from the more simple weight shift control,
as rc autogyros, employ, to more complex kits with a full mechanical pilots articulated
to provide control as real pilots do. I have lost track the number of microlights flying models and videos I have done sold and shown
and if you care to look at this stuff, please subscribe to my You Tube Channel or follow me on Facebook .

This is the latest models and I am currently working on a large scale project as a result of a customer of mine requesting if I could build one for
use with a 4-Stroke model gas engine he plans on installing on the model. I fly mostly electric but I decided that was something worth my time and I did not
want to decline my customer's request.
RC_Microlight_MIA_Micro-FLIGHT_100KB.jpg
Alkemacj
Thinking of flying

Re: In the Spirit and Love of Microlights and Ultralights

Postby Alkemacj » Thu May 25, 2017 10:04 am

Very cool - are you considering putting a nose cone on ?
Blue Max
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Location: Elands River Bush and Quad Camp. Loskop Valey S25 01 55.70 E029 08 02.35

Re: In the Spirit and Love of Microlights and Ultralights

Postby Blue Max » Thu May 25, 2017 7:51 pm

vhpy
Baie mooi.
If the model can fly so will the full size.!!
Why not try it. It could be a winner.?
(^^)
Ek praat jou thaal...
Visit www.opencockpit.co.za to read about my Namibiee adventure...