Matters of general interest
alanmack
Top Gun
Top Gun

MISASA Satisfaction Survey

Postby alanmack » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello,

Help!

The new magazine is out. This is the 4th year that I have produced an annual yearbook. We decided to consolidate the 4 quarterly magazines into a yearbook that is the same size that the 4 quarterly editions used to be. I edited the quarterly magazines for about ten years before that but it just became increasingly difficult to get content in. One massive effort once a year gave me a break! BUT do you prefer one yearbook or 4 quarterly mags?

We also really battled last year to get content in for a newsletter. I have taken over the newsletter and have added 2 dimensions - the DEALS and NEWS communicator - this is a button bookmark on your phone - open it to find out what's new and what deals are on offer. This is open to suppliers, clubs and to members. Newsletters will go out once a month.

I have added a WhatsApp channel - so you can WhatsApp me pictures and short captions and they will be included in the monthly newsletter that I send out. WhatsApp 071 50 71 400

Do you prefer WhatsApp or Twitter - What about Instagram. Would you like to have a breakfast venue on a Sunday once a month? Would you like a live monthly Q&A conference call? Let us know - please complete the survey and submit your ideas as comments at the foot of the survey page.

The above gives you an idea of the feedback that we need to be able to target the services that we provide.

Remember that we are a bunch of volunteers so come and help.
survey.png
survey.png (15.72 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SURVEY - YOU WILL NEED 30 MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE 51 QUESTIONS ONLINE
http://www.webo.directory/misasa/Meetin ... ore=misasa
Deals-Misasa x 100.png
Deals-Misasa x 100.png (12.95 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
To get the DEALS and NEWS COMMUNICATOR
http://www.webo.directory/downloadpage. ... ===&id=223

Thank you

Alan
NEMO
I have now joined the ranks of wannabe pilots!
Lone Ranger
Ready for the first flight

Re: MISASA Satisfaction Survey

Postby Lone Ranger » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Nothing has changed , haven't been on the committee for most probably 10 years but still get annoyed and want to tell everyone to f off

Alan goes to all the trouble , not for himself but the benefit of all members , setting up a survey, 128 views and only 5 votes !!!!!!
Tumbleweed
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Tumbleweed » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 am

I think most guys view the forum from a phone whilst on the go and after following the link, reading through the intro and then needing to log on- account- password- couldn't be bothered. Got to be a simpler way.
Sling ZU FYE - For Your Entertainment
kloot piloot
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby kloot piloot » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:... after following the link, reading through the intro and then needing to log on- account- password- couldn't be bothered. Got to be a simpler way.
+1
Roel Jansen
Never say: "I should have ..."
ZU-IAR powered by BMW 1200