Help a fellow pilot – Raffle

Matters of general interest
Stretch
Pre flight checks done

Re: Help a fellow pilot – Raffle

Postby Stretch » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 am

Thanks for all the help Air Hog and Alex, I hope that it won't stop here and many more people will still help.
pit bull
Almost a pilot
Almost a pilot

Postby pit bull » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Johan,
Hoop dit gaan goed ( jammer om te verneem) van jou been.
Ek het my geld vir kobus gegee, Hy sal dit daar vir julle gee,
Sterkte,
Mooi loop
pit bull
Blessed By THE BEST.
Air Hog
The Boss
The Boss
Location: Kroon Airfield, Home of Rosslyn Microflyers, Pretoria

Postby Air Hog » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Dankie Maat. Het so verneem
Johan Welman - aka Air Hog
"The sky is not the limit... it is where the fun starts!!"
Leprachaun
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Leprachaun » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Johan , goed om te hoor dit gaan al beter , ons het al heelwat ingesamel , maar die tyd is vining besig om uit teloop .
Ek will net graag almal herriner dat daar n GPS nuwe op die spel is .
Net die ding vir ma en die kinders sodat hull nie verlore sal raak nie .
Herwith a chance to gain brownie points with softness , an nice Garmin Nuvi Gps up for grabs , only R100,00 for an entry to the raffle, many folks have give huge sums of money , but withdrew their right for a raffle ticket , I salute you fellows for this ,
I will add a Trike AP for your next renewal , free of charge should anyone donate his/ her R100,00 bucks on the list ( AP value these days R650,00 plus travel fees , Leprechaun (^^) (^^) (^^) (^^)
A pilot lives by perfection , or not at all!
Karman
First solo

Postby Karman » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 am

Alex

Sent you PM, please let me know

L:
klein
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Postby klein » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Mine done, good luck with the project (^^)
I have slipped the surely bonds of earth, and danced the sky’s on laughter-silvered wings ------- Keith Ferris
Leprachaun
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Leprachaun » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Thanks Klein , the response has been great so far , it pleasing to see that in times of need we can still make things happen , Sover baie dankie aan almal wat n bydrae gemaak het . Dit word opreg waardeer , Die einde is in sig en volgende week sal die GPS n nuwe eienaar he , en die Kroon manne kan weer Vlie < groete Leprechaun (^^) (^^)
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Jis manne die ding het nogal vinnig einde se kant toe gekom , ja een van die bydraers sal nie meer verdwaal nie het uitgefigger waarvoor gps staan , geen pad soek nie,jis hetvanoggenend innie mis verdwaal , moes later taxi kry om my weer by die grootpad in Boksburg te kry , innie mis lyk alles anners en die mense is taamlik hastig , jis dis n gejaag na niks , bly ekke bly ver van hier witwillem (-)
Leprachaun
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Leprachaun » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:41 am

Today is the D day , entries will close at 18h00 today and final tally will be handed over to AIRHOG Hopalong Cassidy , we will nominate a competent person to do the draw , possibly at AIRHOGS place tomorrow evening and shall post the winner immediately , Regards Alex :mrgreen: (^^) (^^) (^^)
Air Hog
The Boss
The Boss
Location: Kroon Airfield, Home of Rosslyn Microflyers, Pretoria

Postby Air Hog » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:02 pm

And the winner of the Garmin Nuvi GPS IS: Larry Rainbow air school

Once again we want to thank all for your contribution. Some were very generous.

Larry, please PM Alex to arrange delivery
Johan Welman - aka Air Hog
"The sky is not the limit... it is where the fun starts!!"
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby nicow » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 am

Leprachaun wrote:Today is the D day , entries will close at 18h00 today and final tally will be handed over to AIRHOG Hopalong Cassidy , we will nominate a competent person to do the draw , possibly at AIRHOGS place tomorrow evening and shall post the winner immediately , Regards Alex :mrgreen: (^^) (^^) (^^)
(^^) (^^) (^^) (^^)
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
ZU-AWA
ZU-DMM
ZU-AJO
ZU-AWF
ZU-BAI
ZS-WOR
ZU-TCT
ZU-DOD
ZU-CIE
ZU-BIW
flybynite
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Postby flybynite » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 am

Thank You Guys. I do not need the Gps. May I suggest that we send it to Marius?

Warm Regards

Larry
ZS-NEL
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby ZS-NEL » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:33 am

Good morning to all.

Guys from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank each and everyone for this overwhelming support. It was unbelievable to sea what Alex's initiative of this raffle achieved in only about 3 weeks and I am blessed to be part of an aviation community who cares so much about my personal loss and even from people that I have never met including a few anonymous persons. May you all be greatly blessed in whatever you do. Words can not express the appreciation I have for all your support and help through this terrible time. Not only financial but also the trauma support from my fellow Kroon pilots and friends and students. I cannot think of anything worse that can happen to an instructor and not loosing a plane but a student in front of your eyes in the circuit. This nightmare will unfortunately stick with me for the rest of my life but with your support I will find the courage to carry on with what I love and live for - I salute you!

As you all might know I am a full time instructor who was trying to earn a living out of my passion when disaster struck. Just for some background - When my trusted and beloved Aquilla ZU-DLO suddenly found herself without an engine it left myself and many students grounded and I had to find finance for a new engine and ordered a new 582 shortblock from Comet Aviation about six weeks ago with a 50% deposit on order. What seems like the perfect business decision at the time was to use the remaining 50% on buying Windlass ZU-BMS. This would at least keep the students flying and the income constant during the 6 to 8 weeks delivery time. This was one of the best and cleanest Windlasse's around and it was already sold on again to a student to recover the 50% balance once the engine arrives. This plan was flawless - until the morning of 7 June when the whole world just collapse under me.

With your help and support I am well on track and came very close to the outstanding balance once the new short-block arrives hopefully next week. For this I am grateful and will past this blessing on in future.

THANK YOU PILOT FRIENDS AND STUDENTS. (-)
Stay safe
Marius Nel
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby nicow » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:00 pm

ZS-NEL wrote:Good morning to all.

Guys from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank each and everyone for this overwhelming support. It was unbelievable to sea what Alex's initiative of this raffle achieved in only about 3 weeks and I am blessed to be part of an aviation community who cares so much about my personal loss and even from people that I have never met including a few anonymous persons. May you all be greatly blessed in whatever you do. Words can not express the appreciation I have for all your support and help through this terrible time. Not only financial but also the trauma support from my fellow Kroon pilots and friends and students. I cannot think of anything worse that can happen to an instructor and not loosing a plane but a student in front of your eyes in the circuit. This nightmare will unfortunately stick with me for the rest of my life but with your support I will find the courage to carry on with what I love and live for - I salute you!

As you all might know I am a full time instructor who was trying to earn a living out of my passion when disaster struck. Just for some background - When my trusted and beloved Aquilla ZU-DLO suddenly found herself without an engine it left myself and many students grounded and I had to find finance for a new engine and ordered a new 582 shortblock from Comet Aviation about six weeks ago with a 50% deposit on order. What seems like the perfect business decision at the time was to use the remaining 50% on buying Windlass ZU-BMS. This would at least keep the students flying and the income constant during the 6 to 8 weeks delivery time. This was one of the best and cleanest Windlasse's around and it was already sold on again to a student to recover the 50% balance once the engine arrives. This plan was flawless - until the morning of 7 June when the whole world just collapse under me.

With your help and support I am well on track and came very close to the outstanding balance once the new short-block arrives hopefully next week. For this I am grateful and will past this blessing on in future.

THANK YOU PILOT FRIENDS AND STUDENTS. (-)
Stay safe
Marius Nel

(^^) (^^) (^^)
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
ZU-AWA
ZU-DMM
ZU-AJO
ZU-AWF
ZU-BAI
ZS-WOR
ZU-TCT
ZU-DOD
ZU-CIE
ZU-BIW
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Jis peoples dis nou vir jou n ding , ekke word sommer bewoe, ja dit wys jou net eendrag maak mag , ekke is trots om n microlighter te wees , en ekke is trots op almal wat vir ou Marjis gehelp het en dankie vir Larry wat sy gps weereens geskenk het , (^^) (^^) witwillem