Air Magic / Paul Lintott/ Complaints

Matters of general interest
Sad-Ham
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: Air Magic / Paul Lintott/ Complaints

Postby Sad-Ham » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:49 am

It was only on Tuesday that I contacted him.... will let you know when it arrives
Aquilla II ZU-DJS
Wingfield - 124.8
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby nicow » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Sad-Ham wrote:It was only on Tuesday that I contacted him.... will let you know when it arrives
...did you pay him?
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
ZU-AWA
ZU-DMM
ZU-AJO
ZU-AWF
ZU-BAI
ZS-WOR
ZU-TCT
ZU-DOD
ZU-CIE
ZU-BIW
Dobbs
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby Dobbs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Something does not gel here - some people are getting good service, myself included (ok it was about 18 months ago) and some are very disappointed, and all of this within the same time frame.... is there maybe more to this than meets the eye, and no I am not making any judgement calls, just curious.
Blue Max
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Location: Elands River Bush and Quad Camp. Loskop Valey S25 01 55.70 E029 08 02.35

Postby Blue Max » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 am

vhpy
My order was placed October Last year and Paid for.
The majority of what I have paid for is still outstanding.
The mail I wrote to his company last week was not answered.
Poor service.
Pathetic.! (**)
Can anybody have doubt about the standard of service after reading this thread.?
Ek praat jou thaal...
Visit www.opencockpit.co.za to read about my Namibiee adventure...
love2fly
Thinking of flying

Postby love2fly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

yes , i agree how can anyone doubt this , well my view is a cover up from people on here
i thank paul lintott is a theif and a liar , he emailed me a month ago and told me my order
that i paid for last june was on its way , needless to say i have not got it £550 worth just
lies thats all i get , if he had no intention of sending this then why would he not refund me ??
why did a thread i stated three months ago get deleted ?? well my view is some people on here
cover up for him say they have had good service when the actually havent , i have taken advice
on this and as he has taken my money in a UK bank then the crime is actually a UK crime even
though he is in SA , this is my last option to get my money back from this thief THERE ARE NO
EXCUSES EVER FOR STEALING if you think this man is innocent after reading all the posts from
other people he has stolen from YES STOLE because that is the only thing to call it , then you
must be as guilty as him , well we will see if this gets deleted by the admin !!!!!
anyway anyone else that feels the same way by all means contact me , as i am going to report
this to the UK fraud Police tomorrow as i am fed up with empty promises from Lintott.

Lintott you coward , you deserve all you get , i cannot abide a coward who will not even
pick up the phone , if you have had a hard time , then wqke up this is the real world
we all have it hard but dont STEAL from people.
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 am

love2fly wrote:yes , i agree how can anyone doubt this , well my view is a cover up from people on here
i thank paul lintott is a theif and a liar , he emailed me a month ago and told me my order
that i paid for last june was on its way , needless to say i have not got it £550 worth just
lies thats all i get , if he had no intention of sending this then why would he not refund me ??
why did a thread i stated three months ago get deleted ?? well my view is some people on here
cover up for him say they have had good service when the actually havent , i have taken advice
on this and as he has taken my money in a UK bank then the crime is actually a UK crime even
though he is in SA , this is my last option to get my money back from this thief THERE ARE NO
EXCUSES EVER FOR STEALING if you think this man is innocent after reading all the posts from
other people he has stolen from YES STOLE because that is the only thing to call it , then you
must be as guilty as him , well we will see if this gets deleted by the admin !!!!!
anyway anyone else that feels the same way by all means contact me , as i am going to report
this to the UK fraud Police tomorrow as i am fed up with empty promises from Lintott.

Lintott you coward , you deserve all you get , i cannot abide a coward who will not even
pick up the phone , if you have had a hard time , then wqke up this is the real world
we all have it hard but dont STEAL from people.
Love2fly...there is not one person who has posted a "positive" remark here about Airmagic...or Paul Lintott that does not sympathise with your (and the many others who have experienced the same) situation? We'd all be very angry had this happened to us too, but taking a cheap shot in anger at everyone else for making the cardinal sin of having had a different experience does not really help?

Go read any consumer feedback website or forum...you will find people for and against absolutely everything! Some folk will experience great service...some will want to burn the business to the ground?...So who do you believe?
There is not one supplier, AP, instructor or anything aviation related that will not attract the same positive and negative feedback when tested on an open forum like this? If I had to believe every single negative opinion about someone or something as fact, I would have to give up flying...PRONTO! I would have no one I could trust to do anything on my plane...is this true? I don't think so.

Come on L2F....I understand you're angry but there is no conspiracy here...

Moderators are damned if they do...and damned if they don't? They are not robots, they have to try and be objective and fair to all...something that is very difficult to do believe me. It does not matter what course of action they take...there will always be the conspiracy theorists who insist that the Mods are some sort of secret society who meet in caves and decide the ways of the world?..."Judge, jury and executioner"....or so I was described as once when I still had the task of sifting through all the bullshit in my spare time.

Seriously?

Come now guys...this is a flying forum, meant to be a fun and educative tool.
If your intent is to warn others of a potential problem then by all means share the info...but do so objectively.
The personal slander is unnecessary.

Has this thread served its purpose to warn others? Yes...I would certainly say so.
Can this thread solve the problem further? I don't think so.
mulderpm
The Boss
The Boss

Postby mulderpm » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:56 am

Had a great flight this morning. Luckily my Air Magic Chatterbox is still working fine. It seems to have reached End-of-Support so, if it breaks and I can not fix it, I will replace it with something else.
Paul Mulder
Tailwinds are the best
ZU-DBC Aquilla
Pretoria
Bayliner
Look I'm flying
Look I'm flying

Postby Bayliner » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:46 pm

I received good service from Paul as recent as November 2014. Paid for my goods (over R3000) and within six weeks arrived at my local Postnet. Paul had realised that he supplied an incorrect cable and before the original package arrived the correct cable was already en route. For me it was excellent service until I received the following e-mail from a good flying buddy:

"Its a pity that after all the banter on microliters about Paul, I was doubtful. But you had your positive dealings with him, and I thought all was ok again. But alas, I have paid for all in January, and now he doesn't send me my stuff. Let alone answering the phones or numerous emails. Pity."

He has paid a similar cost as I did for a similar product.

Paul, if you read this please address the issues at hand. My experience with you was absolutely fantastic and your product is exceptional.

I need my flying buddy in the air because it is getting lonely up there without him.

Regards
Blue Max
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Location: Elands River Bush and Quad Camp. Loskop Valey S25 01 55.70 E029 08 02.35

Postby Blue Max » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 pm

(**)
Ag nee wat.
Oor twee weke gaan ek Bots toe en my aerie is nog nie toegerus met dit wat ek gekoop het nie.
Paul Lintott en Air Magic kan die helmits en Arial wat ek nou nog nie ontvang het nie in hulle gatte druk.
Hoe lank moet n ou ordentlik bly.
Ek gaan hom sue. Ek hoop hy het iets waarop ek beslag kan le.
## ##
Ek praat jou thaal...
Jean Crous
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Jean Crous » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Blue max ek het ook n man wat my so ignore, vir nou is hy in die buiteland........ :twisted: :twisted: maar hy moet eendag terugkom na SA , hy skuld my R50k.Ek het n goeie idee wat ek met hom gaan maak.........sue is nie op die agenda :lol:
Sterkte
J
The new front seat solo Cubby MK2 powered by Rotax 912 S 100hp
Cubby Aircraft Factory
Suppliers of Nitrate, Butyrate, adhesive, Fabric
Email: cubbyaircraftfactory@gmail.com
Jean Crous
SACAA Approved Person 402
Divan rossouw
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Postby Divan rossouw » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Hi oom Blue max...dankie dat oom ons almal inlig van die swak diens...nou weet ek ook sommer om nooit daar iets te bestel nie... :cry:
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Qeen van my se pelle het ok slag afgetrap , ja sy dag sal kom wag maar , om te soo is nie altyd die moeite werd nie net nou verloor jy jou broek en hemp as dit jou jou se baitjie kos . (^^) witwille
tka
Ready for the first flight

Postby tka » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 am

I bought Paul's headset combo and V antenna last year. Order to collection in about a week.
And, the whole setup is still working well.
Trevor
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 am

Blue Max.... I have a V-Rabbit aerial that was obtained for my Cheetah (and now Cheetah project) I have asked if anyone is "grounded" because of this... so I ask again - do you need the aerial and which parts?
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
Blue Max
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Blue Max » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:07 pm

John Boucher wrote:Blue Max.... I have a V-Rabbit aerial that was obtained for my Cheetah (and now Cheetah project) I have asked if anyone is "grounded" because of this... so I ask again - do you need the aerial and which parts?
I Paid R1250 for the Vee Rabbit Raptor.
I paid R2900 for the Blue Condor helmits,
The above two above items I did NOT receive.
I am not worried about the V Rabbit Raptor ( Aerial) it is not important to me but I would have liked to have the helmets.
I did receive the earphones. They are Yellow, I ordered blue ones.
This whole thing is unpleasant and think it will be better to just forget about my money wasted.
I am not going to sukkel any more.
I give up. He won. Ek wil fokkol meer met hom te doen he.
Finis en Klaar (^^)
Ek praat jou thaal...