Curious question

Matters of general interest
Porra
Survived second engine out

Curious question

Postby Porra » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:53 am

Hey guys, its almost 2 years since i left SA for Australia. Elio Ferry (who used to be part of the Snake formation) and i live about 50km away from each other and we still get together every now and then. Now, just out of curiosity, how many of us microlighters have left SA for Australia, more specifically Queensland, Brisbane/Gold Coast? If you out here in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, Maybe we can have a get together for a drink and a catch -up! I have met up with a few guys from SA that used to fly often there and none of us are flying here now!
I would love to see if there are more of us out here and if you not flying, why not? I'm considering getting my license converted but at a cost that will equate to around R10 000, dont know if I'm going to get my moneys worth!

Regards to all back home,
Porra
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
Porra

Re: Curious question

Postby Porra » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:00 am

Hey, also, has anyone heard from Cloud Warrior? He has fallen of the face of the earth!
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)