Why I HATE big cities.

Matters of general interest
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Why I HATE big cities.

Postby Boet » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Me and softness travelled all the way to "the fairest", for me to attend the AP seminar at Morningstar, do shopping today and spend some time with the kids. By about 12, after having bought everything I needed to do my work, at the last point of collection, a useless iq robbed inskroef harige donker gepimenteerde bliksem stole my Venture bus. Stock and all. Words can not describe your feelings. Rage, de moerin, helpless etc, NOT good enough. COLD HATE, yes. Fortunately, the people of maitland has obviously had enough of this kinda shit, and the thief, in his rush realized too late that this verhicle has only one gear, going BACKWARDS. :shock: :shock:(Gearlock) When he stopped and got out, a couple of very nicely pissed off muslim ladies started pelting rocks at the oke, so he left the Venture and ran away. Police, `fraid to say, were goddamn useless. I thanked all concerned and buggered off. The verhicle, I will HAVE to sell, before somebody else get lucky next time, and before me or my wife or my family get shot for it. My moermeter has never been this deep into the red. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1992 TOYOTA VENTURE FOR SALE to someone with sucidal tendencies. And YES, the MF pointed a gun at the safety guard when he tried to stop him. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: