Dear SWAT PILOTS

Matters of general interest
Amick
Signed up at flight school

Re: Dear SWAT PILOTS

Postby Amick » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

I see Peter Kelsey's (FerryAir) name has come up in this saga as well. Be warned, he is a master wind-up merchant who cuts and pastes other people's content and picks fights just for the fun of it. He has been banned repeatedly from the UK forums and this whole things smells a bit like him. If I'm wrong, sorry, but I doubt it.
Andrew
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Amick (Andrew)... thanks for that :-)

As you see, the SAFFERS here don't take lightly to arrogance. We want like minded aviators sharing a passion and not a holier than thou approach.

Enough moderators here to edit ;-)
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
Bugwar
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Bugwar » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Manne, ek het nou net die hele ding gelees en die trane afgevee soos ek lag. Iewers sit n Kakie julle en opwen omdat hy nou nog die moer in is dat ons sy voorouers geleer het om in die hardloop te skuit terwyl hulle weghardloop.

Pasop dieselfde rooinekke wat vir ons Landrover gestuur het om ons terug te kry gaan julle kom uitsorteer....

Los die soutie nou uit en hy sal self verdwyn.

Aan die ander kant verskaf hierdie sepie my ure se genot. Amper soveel as wat kettievel my gaan verskaf as hy dink Phalaborwa se thermals is dieselfde vliegweer as daar in sy geweste....
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Ooooo Magersfontein oooo Magersfontein :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VGx9KHgkQ
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
Ratman
First solo

Postby Ratman » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

WOBBLY wrote:
WOBBLY wrote:D20 & Tumbleweed
You will hear no more about SA Aerial Support from me.
I will stick to Zimbabwe only, again this is my decision and not the SWAT standpoint
As the recent postings on this subject are telling us How wrong we have got your Rhino situation I am more than happy to step back from offering any assistance and I will also personally ensure I do not contribute any funding to helping eradicate your Rhino poaching issues.

As I am extending you the courtesy of accepting that you don't need our help, could you and all the so called Rhino Conservationists extend all us ' Little Islanders ' the courtesy of not asking us for ' Handouts ' to fund your corruption based environment.

I am quite keen to make a substantial investment in ridding South Africa of one creature that adorns your soil........ to do this it would mean putting a 'cap in Asterix's arse ' just to make sure I get his pea-brain
No wonder they are struggling to get anyone to take them seriously - they should have started out by spending some of that 'handout' money on a good public relations course!
This has got to be both the most hilarious and ridiculous thread I have ever read on Microlighters! Where are the moderators :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ratman
ZU-GTi
Quick GT450
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:02 pm

4 PM's to me to lock it ;-) (^^)

.... but maybe the Oscar performance is yet to come?

http://www.news24.com/Multimedia/South- ... o-20130225
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
D2O
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby D2O » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Naaah, I say leave it going...it's good entertainment! I think it deserves to be printed in the next mag! :lol:
Plane-less
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby ZULU1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm

D20, couldnt agree more, i have edited this as more petrol on a fire doesnt help. The thread must continue if only to find a sensible way forward. With or without this I believe a Bateleur project has merit. They do great work.
Last edited by ZULU1 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..
flying4rhino
Pre flight checks done

Postby flying4rhino » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 pm

D2O wrote:Naaah, I say leave it going...it's good entertainment! I think it deserves to be printed in the next mag! :lol:
Please do!! and don't forget to share my details with your Wildlife Crime Rhino and Elephants Programme Directors who work with law enforcers and rangers to tackle, poaching on the ground. What I am hoping for it for SWAT to hit the International media to maximise my PR campaign.

Many Thanks

Frank

http://www.facebook.com/SwatPatrolUk#!/SwatPatrolUk
flying4rhino
Pre flight checks done

Postby flying4rhino » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Last edited by flying4rhino on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby ZULU1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Chaps, I would like to advise the forum although this has got out of hand and has some humour, Frank has been to south Africa, he has a good intention. I think his association with Mr Kelsey who has a reputation on the BMAA forum and Microlightforum UK has brought his project into disrepute. He has been banned for many reasons. I do believe Frank has some merit in his quest but as a result is misdirected. The way forward Frank and it seems the PR department has some work to do. Join up with the Bateleurs and stay here for a few months. They are pro active and many pilots on this forum are members. Let Mr Kelsey go play in Zimbabwe, elections are coming up. But lets not let someone who I think has good intentions waste energy. But what would be more effective Frank is to spend energy finding the buyers of the products and let the relevant authorities deal with this, lobby internationally for a ban on the sale and illegal import of these. Possibly find a substitute. The entire continent will throw a considerable amount of weight behind you. What do I know about the trade and probably the pilots trying to stop the poaching ?. There is a way forward and upsetting many years of history in South Africa is not going to help anybody. I am a South African and enjoy the people and its cultures...Lets go fly chaps and find me a single seater.
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..
WOBBLY
Pre flight checks done

Postby WOBBLY » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Due to a restructure of resources I will go play in Zimbabwe with microlights and Frank will spend energy finding the buyers of the products he wants to promote.

Win Win all round ;-)
DISCLAIMER : The opinions and views expressed throughout my post are the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions or views of ZAPAS or of their clients or law firms or the opinions or views of any other individual.
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Gents.... I think this has gone on long enough and have LOCKED the thread.
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org