This was nearly a big gemors

Matters of general interest
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

This was nearly a big gemors

Postby witwillem » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Jis peoples today the vd walts was nearly no more , today we was just lucky to survive n helse ding . Yes we advertise for a balistic shoot and a well know flyer , now for obvios reason will remain anonimos gives me one at a special price as it has expired, but it is ok as we want to put the parashoot in our jagkamp in the pub as we have the Windlass on standbuy to find the kwesbokke ja we are mos well seasoned aviators. The seller say to us no garentee an no liability as it is expire and we must send it for packing over the sea. He still reain anonimous. Ja wen we get back to the farm from the pick an pay optel punt and we give the cash , he prokureur say sign this papier to indemnifi his client, so we do just that. We checks this thing as we get to the farm an we fink we will pull the tcable to shoot it out to get the parashoot and ou Ben boonties kan have the lekker cable for his toyota cruiser as a recovery cable .now its mos holiday and we decide just before evening eat we will have fire works wif this parashoot affere , jes onse kinners will ok bitjie sports he . ou tryfiena an my ma an all the anties are busy in the kombuis wif the wekom famielie etelast night and all the mens have a witblits an cokein the hand wen my uncles an i decide to activate the shoot . We recon this finf wiil shoot out the parashoot one way so the capsule is facing past the hoener hok , outhouse an the back door. Ou Jan piesang from orkney( he is the one wif the many childrens does the countdown. When he gets to liftof there is a moerse explosion , all the taren lanuages fly out of the trees, the hoeners in the hoenerhok ly on there backs the boerbulls are still gone , the trouble in the kitchen just started , man this thing make a moerse explosion , the remaining chickens will probably not ly any eggs again , ou dik Friks wife Betta is still looking for herundercloths as she was in the outhouse when this thing went off . Jirr mense dis n gevaarlike besigheid die , di parashoot he net effens uitgekom, die kapsule het die pad gevat deurie agterdeur , die onner deur is in sy moerin , die ou fridgedare yskas is in sy moer in , allie koeke en terte en koue vlyse is in hulle se moer in allie kinners moes harlemense en suiker water in kry en jan hakkel en klein jan hakkel praat nou sonder n kiekstart so so vlot jy kannie glo nie ja gelukkig is niemand beseer nie , dit kon n lelike ding afgegee het , maar leer n mens , grotnis vannie vlaktes witwillem en kie (**)
Grumpy
The Boss
The Boss

Re: This was nearly a big gemors

Postby Grumpy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Lekka Lag storie Willem. Heppi Krismas julle ammal inne vlakte. Hoop di heoners is weer reg (^^) (^^)
"Hope the weather is calm tomorrow !!"
Tumbleweed
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Tumbleweed » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:32 am

I think the best thing to do is start a reality TV show. Honey Boo Boo and Kardashians se moer. :lol: :lol:
Sling ZU FYE - For Your Entertainment
Duck Rogers
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby Duck Rogers » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:35 am

s046 s046 s046 :lol: :lol: :lol: =D* =D* =D*
Airspeed, altitude, or brains....you always need at least two
LoneRunner
Looking at the sky

Postby LoneRunner » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:30 am

Dankie!! Ek't nou lekker gelag
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Dis gn grap nie , die vd walts oppie vlakte was amperse in hulle se mxxr in , die geluk die hakkel familie praat nou so lekker klein hakkel wil nou n prokerower loop worre , jis dit was amper (-) (^^) (^^)
Induna
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Induna » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Stuur n paar fotos van die affere... Iemand het seker n kamera naby gehad... :)
ZU-IIJ | Zenith CH650B Taildragger
ZU-RHT | Magni M18 Spartan
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Al wat op enigekameragige dingeswas is die meid innie kombuis met n pik swart bakkies en twee groot wit oge , my se mense maak my dooi as ekke engige iets verder oor die geleentheid seg . (^^) willempie
Jean Crous
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Jean Crous » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Nou ja Willempie , more is Krismis dan is als vergewe en vergete vhpy
Groete
Jean.
The new front seat solo Cubby MK2 powered by Rotax 912 S 100hp
Cubby Aircraft Factory
Suppliers of Nitrate, Butyrate, adhesive, Fabric
Email: cubbyaircraftfactory@gmail.com
Jean Crous
SACAA Approved Person 402
Porra
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby Porra » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:58 am

Guys, im crying with laughter and these Auzzies think im crazy but man you guys are great! Keep them coming, makes it easier for me beeing so far away! ## ## ## (^^) (^^) (^^)
"Always remember.... You're unique..............just like everyone else...." ;-)
HENNING JOHAN
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby HENNING JOHAN » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Porra wrote:Guys, im crying with laughter and these Auzzies think im crazy but man you guys are great! Keep them coming, makes it easier for me beeing so far away! ## ## ## (^^) (^^) (^^)
Hallo Jo!This can only happen in S.A!!I wonder if the aussies have a potch koekoe?
FLY SAFE!!FLYBOY OBD.Aerotrike Scout 503 ZU-CAI.