The joke thread

Matters of general interest
Alkemac
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: The joke thread

Postby Alkemac » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

a bit blue!

Jannie and Sannie stay on a farm in ve Free State..

One day Jannie sees Sannie going into haar room wif a big magazine. After a while, she come out and say she are going to ve post office, inna dorp.

A few weeks later, there are a knock by ve voor deur, and Sannie runs to the front door, and there are the postbode, with a registered parcel. Sannie signs very quickly, runs to her bedroom and locks the door. After a short while, she comes out, looking very much the same as when she went in. Unsure of himself, Jannie demands to know what she got in that parcel. When Sannie doesnt offer any information, Jannie pulls the age old, and threatens to go to Pa. Sannie relents, and lifts up the front of her dress.. Jannie takes one look, and passes out in the passage.. By this time, Pa has heard all this commotion, and ambles down the passage, and sees Jannie lying on the floor, and he also wants to know what is going on. Sannie ends up by lifting the front of her dress, and the Pa takes one look and also feints.
By this time Ma is wondering where everyone is, and takes a walk through the house, where she comes across this impossible scene - Pa and Jannie lying on the floor, out for the count, and Sannie standing looking in disbelief at these two. so, the inevitable - Ma wants to know what is going on.

Sannie says "I bought a suspender belt through the mail order catalogue, and it arrived today, so I put it on". So Ma says to her - "come, show me this suspender belt". With that, Sannie lifts up the front of her dress, and there is sharp exhalation of breath from Ma, with a "My jina Sannie - those clips is for the tops of your pantyhose - not your lips!"..

(-)
ZU-DODO
priester
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Postby priester » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 am

AndyG wrote:The Old bull and the young bull are standing on top of a hill looking down at the herd below. "Who do all those cows belong to?" asks the young bull.
"to me" answers the old bull.

"Wow!" says the young bull. "why don't we run down there and lay one of them"

Says the old bull, "why don't we walk down there slowly and lay ALL of them"
Says the very old bull "boys, as ons plat gaan lê in die lang gras sal die koeie ons dalk nie gewaar nie"
The truth, nothing but the truth
THI
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby THI » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 am

Oor LEWE en DOODGAAN Laasnag, in die kuierkamer, sit ek en my vrou en praat oor lewe, en oor doodgaan. As 'n mediese praktisyn, het ek geldige en etiese redes hoekom ek vaste oortuigings het oor seker dinge.

Net om seker te maak dat sy weet hoe ek daaroor voel, neem ek haar hand, kyk haar in die oë en verduidelik ek dit kort en saaklik:

"Skat, moet asseblief nie probeer om my aan die lewe te hou, as ek soos 'n 'vegetable' daar lê, geheel en al afhanklik van masjiene en elektroniese toerusting en vloeistowwe uit bottels nie. Ek vra jou nou, as ek in so 'n toestand is en nie meer vir myself kan besluite neem nie, dan sal ek eerder wil sterf."

Toe staan my vrou van die bank af op, met 'n uitsonderlike uitdrukking van bewondering op haar gesig... en diskonnekteer die TV, die DSTV, die Dish, die DVD, die PC, sy vat my selfoon, die iPod, en die Xbox, en toe gaan sy yskas toe en gooi die brandewyn en die whiskey en al my bier in die wasbak se drein af!

EK WAS AMPER DOOD...
Thinus Enslin
Potchefstroom (FAPS)
ZU-CML
Sycamore MK1 - Hilux of the gyros
Would love a RV10 though...
falconp1
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby falconp1 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Drie vriendinne: 'n ongetroude, 'n verloofde en 'n lank getroude vrou, ontmoet oor 'n paar drankies na werk.

Hulle besluit om hulle liefdeslewens bietjie op te kikker en die manne in hulle lewens te verras met 'n stoutigheidjie.

'n Week later kom hulle weer bymekaar.

1. Die enkel meisie sê, "Ek het na my vriend se kantoor gegaan met 'n lang jas aan. Na almal weg is het ek die jas laat val, en al wat ek aangehad het was 'n leer korset met swart sykouse en hoëhak skoene. Ons het net daar op sy lessenaar liefde gemaak."

2. Die verloofde vrou sê, " Toe my verloofde by die huis aankom, het ek vir hom gewag met 'n swart masker, korset, sykouse en hoëhakke. Ons het die hele nag passievolle liefde gemaak, en nou wil hy vroeër trou."

3. Die getroude vrou sit haar glas neer en sê, "Ek het baie beplanning gedoen. Die kinders is na my ma toe,ek het 'n lang bad geneem met gegeurde olie en my beste parfuum aangespuit. Ek het in 'n stywe leer korset geklim met swart sykouseen ses duim hoëhakke, alles afgerond met 'n swart masker. My man het by die huis gekom, 'n bier en die afstandbeheerder gegryp, homself op die bank neergeplak en uitgeroep. "Yes Yes Batman, wat eet ons?""
ZS-WVD CONDOR
ZU-CIW Challenger 11
freddievanrooyen@yahoo.com
DarkHelmet
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby DarkHelmet » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:56 pm

A new supermarket opened in Umhlanga - DBN. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.When you pass the milk shelves, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh mown hay.In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread & cookies.I don't buy toilet paper there any more.
Tailspin
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Tailspin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 am

Big D wrote:vhpy vhpy Good one DH!! When we doing Pizza at Luigi dude?
Why not make it public and a group of us get together :?:
been a while since our last attempt :?: ## ## (^^) (^^) (^^) (^^)
Gavin van der Berg - ZS-WWF
“The genius controls the chaos”
One of the Proud Chain Gang Founding Members
DarkHelmet
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby DarkHelmet » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 am

Kom ons maak 'n plan! Wanneer is jy weer in die land Big D?
Big-D
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Big-D » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

Tailspin and DH - Good idea. I am around this Friday night for Pizza at Luigi's across the road from Olivedale Clinic - Maybe 7ish? Everyone welcome. Finest pizza in the land vhpy
Big D
AndyG
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby AndyG » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 pm

This is not a dating site :lol: :lol:

just jealous cos I can't join you. (^^)
Tailspin
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Tailspin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Big D wrote:Tailspin and DH - Good idea. I am around this Friday night for Pizza at Luigi's across the road from Olivedale Clinic - Maybe 7ish? Everyone welcome. Finest pizza in the land vhpy
Now this sounds like a plan.
Maybe i should Dump Monsters and Bring the ball and chain so we can get out of the House for a bit. !!! !!!! (^^) (^^)
Gavin van der Berg - ZS-WWF
“The genius controls the chaos”
One of the Proud Chain Gang Founding Members
DarkHelmet
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Postby DarkHelmet » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Classic case of thread hijacking - new thread at viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13690
Cali
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby Cali » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 am

Pa haai en seuntjie haai sien 'n vissers skuit wat sink en swem nader.

Seuntjie haai: Pappa Pappa kom ons gaan eet hulle almal!

Pa haai: Nee seun stadig, kom ons swem eers twee keer rondom hulle met net die puntjies van ons vinne wat uitsteek.

Hulle doen dit.

Seuntjie haai: OK Pappa kom ons eet hulle nou!

Pa haai: Nee geduldig kind, kom ons swem nou twee keer rondom hulle met ons hele vinne wat uit die water steek.

Hulle doen dit.

Pa haai: Raitou Boetie kom ons eet hulle nou!

Hulle doen dit.

Seuntjie haai: Pappa hoekom moes ons eers so om hulle swem met ons vinne uit die water voor ons hulle kon eet.

Pappa haai: Want hulle proe beter sonder str@nt my seun.
Airborne Edge X
32-4331
"BLUEY"
falconp1
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby falconp1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Seks is soos 'n payslip.

Jy kan dit met niemand bespreek nie want dan weet almal hoe min jy kry………
Attachments
securedownload 13.gif
securedownload 13.gif (12.16 KiB) Viewed 3235 times
ZS-WVD CONDOR
ZU-CIW Challenger 11
freddievanrooyen@yahoo.com
Alkemac
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Alkemac » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

A Irish priest was transferred to Texas .
Father O ' Malley rose from his bed one morning, it was a fine spring day in his new Texas mission parish.
He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside.
He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn.
He promptly called the local police station......
The conversation went like this: ' ' Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones. How might I help you? ' '
'And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O ' Malley at St. Ann ' s Catholic Church. There ' s a jackass lying dead in me front lawn.'

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, ' ' Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people took care of the last rites! '
There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.............................................

Father O ' Malley then replied: ' Aye, ' tis certainly true; but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin. '
ZU-DODO
D2O
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby D2O » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 pm

190368_1778302130472_1026955402_32076875_2417845_n.jpg
Plane-less